Early Christmas Pt3

Taehyung's POV
--------------------------

I put on a thick jacket, gloves, boots, and a hat. I grab the snow shovel and take one last sip of my hot chocolate before heading out.

I start shoveling snow from the entrance. I cleared up a good chunk before stopping to stretch my back.

Since my grandma had to walk through here often, I clear up the path so she doesn't fall and hurts herself. But the path is really long and it always takes me half a day to clear it all up for her. I clear it once every 2 weeks for her, but I mostly cross it since it is still too dangerous for her.

"Honey Bear, I brought you some more chocolate." Grandma called from the door.

I go to her so she doesn't have to, and grab the hot drink.

"Thanks." I smile.

She pats my head before going back inside. I drink the hot chocolate and exhaled in satisfaction from the warmth of the drink.

I set the cup down on the ground and go back to shoveling.

From a distance, I see someone running. That person becomes bigger and bigger. They were waving at me, but I couldn't tell who they were since they were completely covered up for the snow.

"Taehyung-ie!"

I recognized the voice and ran towards them.

"Y/n!" I yelled.

I miscalculated a step and fell seconds before I could reach her.

"Oh my! Are you ok?" She asked as she helped me stand up.

"Yeah, I'm ok." I said, feeling a little embarrassed that she saw me fall. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was here to visit a family friend, then saw you and came." She explained. "I recognized your jacket, so I knew it was you."

I nod.

"Are you shoveling snow?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's for my grandma, so she can pass by with ease." I said.

"Let me help." She offered.

"No, it's ok, it's too cold for you right now." I told her.

"C'mon, I have nothing else to do and I'm bored." She said.

"I wouldn't want to bother you." I declined.

"It's no bother. Plus, it'll take you all day to do this yourself." She said.

Before I would deny it again, she hopped right past me and went to where the shovel was. She grabbed it and started shoveling.

"No no, give me that." I told her.

She shakes her head and kept on shoveling. I sighed, knowing that she wouldn't budge.

"Fine, let me get another one." I said.

I went back to the house and grabbed a second shovel. I looked at the cup of hot chocolate and chugged the last bit of it before heading to Y/n.