Chapter 9: Phone Number

3rd POV
------------

Yoongi sat on a chair behind the counter. He's currently working his night shift at his second job.

It's been 3 days since he last met Y/n, d he couldn't help to think about her. Not only did she have his interest, but she also had his belongings. His phone and wallet. He sighed. He knew he wouldn't be seeing them anytime soon.

His mother hit him for losing them, saying that he should've checked his pockets before giving the girl his jacket. He felt really stupid.

The bell ringed, letting him know that a customer had arrived.

"Hello." Yoongi greeted.

He forced excitement in his bow, before looking at who the customer was.

"You!" He pointed at her.

"Hello." Y/n waved with a silly smile.

Yoongi held back the urge to yell at her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her.

Y/n looked around the room before looking back at his, tilting her head a little.

"Am I not allowed in this store?" She asked.

"That's not..." He sighed. "How did you find me?" He asked.

"I didn't. I just happened to walk in here to buy some snacks." Y/n shrugged before leaving to explore the convenience store.

Yoongi watched her closely through the ceiling mirrors. Y/n was staring at the candy section intensely.

"Yah, Oppa, what's your favorite candy?" Y/n loudly asked.

"I don't like candy that much." Yoongi responded.

"Whaaaaat?" Y/n peeked her head from the aisle to look at him.

"It's bad for your teeth." He said.

"Chocolate it is!" Y/n grabbed 2 chocolate bars and went to the coolers.

"Ugh..." Yoongi sighed.

"What about a drink? You thirty?" She asked.

"No." Yoongi answered.

He sat bored on the chair and rested his chin on his palm as he watched Y/n looking at the drinks.

"You're probably tired, I'll get you some coffee." She said.

Yoongi didn't oppose to that as he was indeed tired. He could use some coffee right now.

Y/n then made her way back to the counter to pay for her things. She placed them on the counter and Yoongi started ringing her up.

"$12.49." He told her the total.

Y/n gave him cash and only grabbed one of the chocolate bars.

"You're welcome." She said as she turned to leave.

"Wait!" Yoongi called.