A/N

Hello!

As I explained it in my other book, I'll be shipping off to bootcamp real soon. For those who haven't seen my other book, let me explain. I sighed up for the marines 6 months ago and have been training for bootcamp. This November 7th is when I'll be sent off. Because we are not allowed to use phones during training, I won't be able to keep updating until I graduate from boot camp.

Until then, this book will be on hold.

I apologize for this, but I didn't calculate right and thought I would be able to finish this story before leaving.

I would also like to mention that I am proud of BTS who will be completing their military service. I'm sure they are proud of themselves, as am I, to serve their country like any regular Korean male.

I hope they will be able to use this as a break from being idols and from being taken advantage of by the media.

I feel very proud and lucky to be an Army and to be able to watch them grow into who they are now. They've come so far and they deserve the world. I also feel sad that I won't be able to see most of them leave as I am shipping off before them. But hopefully we become military besties(jkjk)

Again, I apologize for leaving this book on hold in such a bad cliffhanger. I feel like the worst. I'd actually hate myself if I was a reader. But I hope you guys can wait for me until I'm back. I promise to update as soon as I can. And hey, if you wish to write me, send a letter to the San Diego marine base(jkjk)

Well, see you guys again soon.

With love, a fellow Army