Chapter 19: Cute

3rd POV
------------

Jungguk took out his portrait from inside his notebook. He took out a pencil and started drawing. He used Y/n's drawing as a reference because he liked her drawing style.

He drew short comics about the two of them. He was filling up many pages with little comics.

One of his friends snuck up on him from behind. Without making noise, Jungguk's friend looked at his drawing.

"What's that?" He asked.

Jungguk's eyes widen as he jumped and slammed shut his notebook. Jungguk held a hand over his heart as it felt like would explode from the shock.

"Are you trying to kill me!?!" Jungguk yelled.

His friend laughed at Jungguk's reaction.

"What were you drawing?" He asked.

Jungguk's face turned red from embarrassment. His friend reached for his notebook, but Jungguk hugged it and slapped his hand away.

His friend only laughed even more and started packing Jungguk's red face.

*******

Jungguk stood by the pool's locked doors, patiently waiting for Y/n to appear. When she showed up, Jungguk went up to her.

"Hey, why aren't you swimming?" Y/n asked.

"There's gonna be a competition tomorrow, so I was told to rest up for today." He said.

"Oh." She said.

"I was waiting for you since you always come." He said.

"Ouch. Do you not want me to come?" Y/n asked jokingly.

"No no! That's not what I'm saying!" He started freaking out.

"I'm kidding, Jungguk, I know what you meant." She laughed.

Jungguk smiled at her.

"Well, since you're not swimming today, do you want to go eat with me?" She offered.

Jungguk's eyes sparkled at the sound of free food, especially with Y/n. He nodded like an excited child, which made Y/n giggle.

"Let's go!" Jungguk said as he grabbed her hand and started dragging her away.

"Aish! Slow down! You'll make me fall!" Y/n yelled at him.

"Sorry." Jungguk slowed down for her sake.

"So, what are you craving? Tell me, I'll be buying today." She said.

"Woah~ Nuna is the best!" Jungguk cheered.

"Of course, I'm the best. Now, choose quickly, I'm hungry." Y/n said.

"Hmm... Samgyeopsal!(A grilled pork belly dish)" Jungguk said.

"Ok, let's go then."