Chapter 17: I'm Sorry

3rd POV
------------

For the past week, Hoseok walked Y/n to school and they would meet up at the park to walk home together.

Hoseok's friends noticed him much happier and more excited to leave school. They also noticed how everyday Hoseok would arrive at school sweaty and out of breath.

Just as Hoseok arrived, his friends surrounded him.

"What's up with you? Why do you run to school everyday?" One of his friends asked.

"I walk Y/n to school." Hoseok answered.

His friends all started howling, making Hoseok feel shy and embarrassed.

"Hey, you never showed us what she looked like."

His friends were now interested in Y/n, mostly because Hoseok always talks about her, but never showed them who she was.

"Aish, that's true."

"I'm starting to think she's not even real."

Hoseok idmitietly took out his phone and went to Y/n's social media. He went to show his Y/n's profile. When his friends saw it, they were all speechless.

"Yah, Hoseok, where did you find such a cutie?"

"Nah, she's too pretty for you."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Hoseok asked.

"C'mon, out of all of us, you're the ugly one."

"Yeah, she's the type that wouldn't even look at you. Are you sure you're friends?"

When those words were said, Hoseok glared at them. He then went to his gallery and showed them a picture that they took together.

"See, we're friends." Hoseok said.

"Wahh."

"No way!"

Hoseok smiled in victory. Y/n is a gorgeous girl and he was happy to show her off to his friends and classmates.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok." He heard a familiar voice.

Hoseok turned around and was received with a hard slap on the face. Hoseok was shocked to see his ex with an angry face.

"You were just waiting for us to break up so you can be with that slut, huh?" She said. "She won't ever like you. She's just friends with you so you can be her dog. She's probably embarrassed to be seen with you."

She went for another slap, but Hoseok caught her hand. Hoseok, for the first time ever, spoke up to her.

"Do not call her a slut. She's something you could never be, nice. You called me all of these names, then laughed as if it was funny, but it was hurtful. Y/n makes me feel more happy and more comfortable than you ever did. And you were the one who decided to break up with me to start fucking other guys, so stay out of my fucking business." He spoke all in one breath.

Everyone around them was speechless. No one has ever seen him burst out like that. Hoseok's ex idmitietly started crying before running out. Her friends were all calling him names before rushing after her, but all Hoseok did was let out a breath of relief.