Chapter 16: Date?

3rd POV
------------

Yoongi had just finished his 3rd cigarette of the day. He dropped it on the ground and stepped on it to turn it out. He took out his phone as he was getting a call from his "Favorite Person in the World," Y/n.

"Hello, favorite person in the world." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Glad we're on the same page." He can particularly hear the smile she most likely has.

"Shouldn't you be in class right now?" Yoongi asked.

He was currently on a break at his morning job for a quick smoke, but he had to go back soon.

"Who cares about school? I'm hungry, can Oppa take me out to eat?" She asked.

"No, I'm at work right now. My break just ended and I have to go back. Just go to school." With that, Yoongi hung up the phone.

He placed his phone back into his pocket and walked back inside. Yoongi put on his apron once again and washed his hands. His coworker came from the front area with dirty dishes.

"Hey, Yoongi, a customer is waiting, could you take their order for me?" He asked.

"Yeah." Yoongi nodded as he walked to the counter.

As he was taking the customer's order, something caught his attention from out the window. He squinted his eye to see if his eyes weren't deceiving him.

Just as he thought, Y/n was outside doing funny faces and weird poses.  Yoongi clicked his tongue. He turned back to the customer and tried to focus on them. Yoongi was trying so hard not to smile at Y/n's idiotic self.

Once the customer paid and left to choose a table, Yoongi finally gave his attention to Y/n. From outside, Y/n smiled and waved.

Yoongi closed his eyes and shook his head at her. Y/n slides a finger down her cheek, signaling an invisible tear dropping.

Yoongi lifted his hand and signaled for her to come inside. Y/n shook her head and created a big 'X' with her arms. Yoongi just stared at her in confusion.

"Hey, Yoongi, this is #4" A coworker handed him a bag of food.

"#4!" Yoongi called.

A young woman walked up to him with a flirtatious smile. Yoongi awkwardly nodded with a smile as he gives the customer her food. Yoongi turned to clean something, but the customer called for him.

"Is this everything?" She asked.

"It should be." Yoongi said.

"Ok, thank you so much. Could I have your name?" She asked.

'Should I lie?' He asked in his head.

He then remembered he had a nametag, so lying would be useless.

"Min Yoongi." He answered, even though he knew she could see it.

"You have a nice-sounding name. I'm Sim Yeo-Jin. Say, are you free after work?" She asked.

Yoongi cringed internally as he thought of an excuse. He then remembered that Y/n was outside, making an idea pop in his head.