𝟛𝟜

Affection?

Definition ~

Love (n.)

an intense feeling of deep affection as you turned that page of that romance book, as I burned that book to the ground.

I walked out of the bus towards my car, I opened the passenger door as the bus driver watched us from his side mirror. Aideen was struggling and making a scene like a toddler. My eyes rolled at her screaming in my ear - how do I such her up?

Placing her in the car, I kissed her on the lips. She froze for a second before giving in, sitting there in with her lips pair softly, her doe eyes looking up at me as I broke the kiss. Turning into absolute shock she was about to shout at me before I slammed the door closed. The muffled the sound of her screams as I walked over to the driver's side.

Turning my head to the bus driver, looking at him through the mirror, he nodded his head up before driving off. Looking back at Aideen her arms were crossed over her chest, sitting there like a good girl.

Getting into the car, Aideen sat in silence. I didn't want to ask why, so I just left her there in her thoughts. I looked back behind me to make sure there weren't any cars as I started to drive home.

It's been 20 minutes.

20 minutes of silence.

I have always enjoyed the silence, but my stomach turned, and I started to hate the silence. I wanted music but didn't know what I wanted to play. I wanted noise the only noise I wanted was the sound of Aideen's voice.

"Why did you do that? Why did you run away" I asked, breaking the silence. "I wanted to give my grandfather a piece of my fucking mind". I let out a sigh, knowing what she was going to say a childish cocky remark.

"As I have said. You act reckless, you act as if you are a child. That is why I treated like one, I don't like it that I have to babysit a child." Aideen got angry at my comment and unbuckled her seat belt. She got off her seat and was about to hit me, as I slammed on the breaks.

She hit her head on the dashboard, cutting her eyebrow. Raising her hand to her brow "Oww!! Fuck!!" She cried. I tried to keep my composure, but I burst out laughing at the karma. "I am going to kill you!" she sternly spoke as she sat back in her seat holding her head.

"Sure, you will, mio amour" I just carried on driving and laughing at her. I could see she was trying to hide her smile as I carried on driving home.

We got home and got out of the car. She runs back inside, still trying to hide holding her head with a tissue as I tried to keep my smile and laughter back "You seem to be in a good mood sir - Shut up!" I snapped back at my guard, walking inside the house.

Shutting the door shut, I flip a switch beside the door, turning the clear windows around the house opaque. "Where do you think you are going?" I asked Aideen as she started to head up the stairs

"Nowhere!" She snapped back at me. "Exactly! You are going nowhere with that wound on your head" She stood on the stairs confused as I walked into the kitchen, pulling out the first aid kit.

"Come here. Let me help you" She was hesitant at first, but I knew the wound is throbbing and hurting her - a head injury is the worst kind.

Walking down the stairs, towards me. She stood in front of me as I moved her hips to the island. My eyes moved up her body, locking with hers as my grip began tighter "Jump," I spoke as she did

Her eyes were doing something to me. The soft gentle tough, wide dilated pupils of her eyes wandered mine.

Breaking contact I dug through the medkit "Don't look at me like that" her doe eyes pissed the side of my head. "Why not?" I pulled out an alcohol wipe and opened it. " Because you won't like, how it will end" I place it against the wound as she didn't hiss or move.

"High tolerance?" I question "You only know now?" She sarcastically laughed.

I dug through the medkit, taking out a bandage, some disinfected, a cotton ball and some tweezers. Picking up the cotton ball and dipping it in the disinfectant. "This might hurt because your wound is raw."

"Yea like yo-" I pressed the cotton ball against her wound as she quietly hissed, gripping my arm. Looking down as she gripped harder, digging her nails into my arm; she realised what she was doing and let go.

"It's alright. I won't hurt you ever again." I swapped out the cotton ball for a clean one, as she nodded. "If it hurts from the rough feeling, just hold on." She nodded, closing her eyes, not saying a word. Wiping away the extra disinfectant she didn't move.

"Such a good girl"

Cleaning around the wound, her eyes still closes as mine wandered from her glossy lips to the wound, back and forth. Standing in between her legs wasn't helping the blood rush to my dick; her sitting on the counter made my mind go crazy - Imagine what I can do to her.

"The worst is over, mio amour." Aideen nodded as I finished up, placing the bandage, and patched her wound.

I took a step back and looked her body up and down, as I was devouring her scent.

"Fuck it!"