𝟞𝟠

Reunite

Definition ~

○ Unspoken Words (adj.) ○

A single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, which I can't say. I probably still love you with my hands around your neck. 

Convincing me to go to White Vegas, even though I didn't really want to

Convincing me to go to White Vegas, even though I didn't really want to. All I need was a break. Walking in, you can hear subtle music playing off the speakers.

It was by Pink. What about us? A song that reminds me of Harrison and me. Our toxic relationship is because of our toxic upbringing. Pink is an amazing singer; her vocal range is astounding. But I will have a broken ever after.

Walking upstairs to the second floor. We walked past the bar towards the outside. Overlooking the city and the golden, purple sunset. The place wasn't as busy as the first time we were here. It's the middle of the week, maybe that's the reason.

"Look!" Christiana pointed at the couches outside. The golden, purple sunset in the background as a stone fire was lit up. 

Latching on my hand, Christiana pulled me with her towards the couch

Latching on my hand, Christiana pulled me with her towards the couch. "Come, let's have fun." Christiana cried as I chuckled. Sitting down, we ordered our drinks. 4 shots of vodka, 2 tequilas and a whiskey on rocks; which was only for me.

We leant the last time with Christiana and Tequila. They are not the best of friends. My tolerance for alcohol is much higher than hers. Christiana just ordered something on the lighter side, a G&T.

"So Gurl. Besides the drama with Harrison and work. How is your mental health?" Mental Health?

"To be honest, I have been so busy with work and trying to kill a man that has disappeared off the face of the earth. And my heart playing games with me, about Harrison. I haven't had time to think about my mental health."

"So it's shit? Like mine?" Christiana smiled.

"Yea" I laughed. 

Getting a lead on Fernando, knowing he was at some sort of resort

Getting a lead on Fernando, knowing he was at some sort of resort. I took my car and Jack took his.

On the way, my phone rang. Clicking it to my car's Bluetooth, I answered. Transferring the call to my car, the user ID was my father.

"Hello, father. What is up?" I spoke, leaning back in my seat, with one hand on the wheel. "Where the fuck are you, Harrison?" He yelled over the car speakers.

Confused as to why he sounded angry. "Um. I am on my way to the Resort to check up on – Harrison. I messaged you about the lead already. You need to come to my office at the restaurant. There is an urgent matter to tell you."

"Father, you could have told me that over the phone, before I have driven halfway there!" I spoke sternly back as a moment of silence come in my car.

"Harrison, come to the restaurant. NOW!!" He paused for a few moments as I was about to hang up, ignoring him."It's about Aideen" He spoke.

My heart dropped to the floor, hearing her name. Oh my God. What happened to her? Is she okay?

"I am coming!" Without a second doubt or response, I hung up. Jack called me as I took the offramp towards the White Vegas. "Where are you going?" He asked over the car speaker.

"It's Aideen and my father. I have to get to his office." I told him and pressed the pedal to the metal. Getting as fast as I can to her.

"Okay, be safe. I will check out the resort and give feedback."

~

Throwing my keys into the air. The valent boy caught it. Gripping the railings of the stairs, I threw myself up the stairs to the second floor. Being greeted by the bartender as I walked past the bar. About to head upstairs to my father's office.

I saw red hair in the corner of my eye. Stepping down the stairs, leaning back as I held the railing to see a woman with red hair, looking disappointed with a black woman beside her.

Aideen and Christiana?

"Christiana, I don't know what to do?" Aideen spoke as I opened the bar. Sneaking into the bar, pretending to be a bartender. To listen to their discussion. "Aideen, Gurl. He loves you. I know he does. But give him time."

"I don't have time. I don't even know if I love him?" She doesn't love me? My heart beat slower, aching at her words. "In the beginning, it was just sex. We would have sex and move on. I never loved him. I never did – "

Hearing enough, I left the bar, feeling broken. It felt worse than bullet wounds. My heart ached and my lips quivered - I brought my guard down for her and I was used.

"Harrison, you alright?" The bartender asked before I headed upstairs.

"I am fine!"

____________