first day - one

Courtney's pov

Finally. After a very long summer, school is finally today. Other teens would hate school and complain, but I love it. This summer we worked on Total Drama All Stars so now we're done working with Chris. Hopefully he dosent pull anything else, I need my normal high school life back.

My phone started ringing, I took it out of my back pocket and saw it was Bridgette. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey! Im outside," she said. "Okay on my way," I giggled. She hung up and I grabbed my school bag. "Bye mom!" I yelled as I ran out the door. I slammed the door behind me and walked to Bridgette's car. "Hey!" I smiled as I got in the passengers seat.

"Do you mind if I also go pick up Zoey," she asked. "Not at all," I giggled. I introduced Zoey and Bridgette to each other and now us three are good friends. "So how was Total Drama? We didn't really talk about it when we saw each other last week," she asked. I rolled my eyes at just the thought of it. "Since Gwen got mad over that whole chart thing, she went back to dating Duncan," I explained. She gasped as I explained what happened with Gwen.

"No way, I thought she said she only missed you and not him," she rolled her eyes. "That was all bullshit, im actually done with her now," I crossed my arms. I heard her kind of laugh quietly. "What about Duncan?" she asked. I looked over at her surprised. "What ABOUT Duncan?" I asked annoyed. "Are you done done with him?" she asked. That was a stupid question.

"OF COURSE I AM!" I shouted. She gave me a look then looked back at the road. "What's that look for?" I rolled my eyes. "Let's see if you really mean that," she chuckled. I glared at her then she stopped the car. I looked around and realized we were at Zoeys. She called Zoey and told her we were outside. A few seconds later, Zoey ran out the house. "Hey!" she said as she got in the back. "Hey Zoey," Bridgette and I both said at the same time.

At school

"Well we're here," Bridgette said as she turned off the car. The three of us stepped out the car and looked around. I saw Duncan and Gwen talking by a tree. I tried my best to not stare over at them but I just kept looking. I was lied to in All Stars, she said it wouldn't happen again and it did. All over a stupid chart I didnt mean. I think I was staring too hard cause Duncan and I ended up making eye contact.

He sorta smirked but I looked away quickly. "Look there's Mike and Cam!" Zoey exclaimed. "You go ahead, we'll catch up," I smiled. She nodded her head then ran over to them. I saw as she hugged Mike then Cam. "Saw Duncan and Gwen?" Bridgette asked. I sighed then nodded my head. "It's going to be a long year," I frowned. "It'll be okay, hopefully you can find someone new too," Bridgette smiled.

She placed a hand on my shoulder and I smiled. "Hopefully," I giggled. "Guys! Let's go! We're gonna go get our schedules," Zoey yelled. Bridgette and I grabbed our bags and walked over to them. We said hi to the rest then headed off inside. As we were walking, we passed by Gwen and Duncan. Gwen looked at me but quickly looked away. How the tables have turned.

Gwen's pov

Courtney and her friends were passing by when I looked over. We made eye contact but I quickly looked away. That backstabber. "She's passing by," Duncan said. "Too late, already made eye contact," I rolled my eyes. "Why do you hate her again?" he asked. "She back stabbed me, she made a stupid chart after we became friends," I explained. He stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Aren't you overreacting babe?" Duncan asked. I glared at him then crossed my arms. "Who's side are you on?" I asked. "Look, I just think it's a dumb reason. It was just a chart, plus you kissed me in world tour when you were super close to her," he mumbled. "Ugh you defend her way to much!" I rolled my eyes. I started walking off but he ran behind me.

"Come on babe, you have to agree with me, you are overreacting a little," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders. "I guess you're right, maybe a little," I sighed. He kissed my cheek and we started walking inside. He's right, I kind of am overreacting. But she still backstabbed me.

After most students got their schedules

Once we got our schedules, the Seniors were sent to the Gym. "What do you think they called us here for?" Duncan asked. I shrugged my shoulder as we both sat on the bleachers. "Gwen?" someone called out. We both turned around and found Trent, Cody, and Justin. "Oh hey guys," I waved. "Hey Duncan," they also waved at Duncan.

He nodded his head then turned around. "How was All Stars," Cody asked. "It was fun, just the end was bad," I replied. "Where's Sierra? Isn't she like obsessed with you," I chuckled. Cody looked around then kind of ducked down. "I haven't seen her yet," he mumbled. I looked around then spotted her with Cameron. "Oh, no need to worry. She's with Cam," I pointed out. He looked over to where I was pointing and stared confused.

"Wait wait wait.. isn't she supposed to be obsessed with me?" he asked confused. "You want her to follow you??" Justin asked confused. "No, I just like the attention.." he said. "You're one strange guy," Trent laughed. I looked at Trent then he looked at me. He smiled at me, I quickly turned around when I caught myself staring too hard. "Welcome to Total Drama High students!" someone on the mic shouted.

Total Drama High?! That voice also sounds familiar. "I'll be your host, Chris McLean!" he shouted once more. "OH NO!" a bunch of people yelled. What in earth did I just hear....

word count: 1041