Accident.. - nineteen

Courtney's POV

Everyone started running as they seen the bear and crazy guy jump out. I was so shocked I froze. I couldn't move and the bear was coming right for me. The girls ran as soon as they saw them. Out of no where my arm was pulled. I was being dragged which made me snap out of it and I ran. "HURRY!" Duncan yelled. It was Duncan who saved me. He let go of me and we both ran. "ITS SO DARK TOO!" I yelled as I kept running. I couldn't really see anything. It was so dark. We kept running until I tripped on something. Since I couldn't see where I was going either, I fell and started rolling down a hill. "COURTNEY!" I heard Duncan yell. I hit my head on something which caused me to black out. That's all I remembered until my eyes closed.

Scott's POV

I continued to walk when there was screaming and running coming near me. I saw lots of people running away. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked Dawn who was running near me. "A BEAR! AND A CRAZY GUY WITH A BAT!" she yelled before running away again. My eyes widened. I heard the bear running near me, that's when I jumped into a bush. The bear ran right past me to get someone. I slowly got out. I saw Trent and DJ running past me. Suddenly there was a sound of something hitting something else. "COURTNEY!" someone yelled. My eyes widened and ran towards the scream.

Duncan was the one who yelled. He came running down and ran to Courtney. That's when I saw her, she was lying by a tree. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled shocked. I quickly ran over to her as well. "She tripped and rolled down the hill! She hit her head as she was rolling," he explained in a worried voice. He picked her up and I helped with her legs. "Since the bear and crazy guy ran for everyone else let's go to the campsite," I said. He agreed so we quickly walked back to where we all set up. It took us a few minutes to make it back but we made it. "She's not okay, we may need to take her to the hospital!" I said. I pushed her hair out of her face and rubbed her cheek.

"COURTNEY? WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!" Zoey yelled. Her and Bridgette made it back so they joined us. "NOTHING! She tripped as she was running and hit her head badly!" Duncan explained. "OH NO COURTNEY," Bridgette yelled as she hugged her friend. She began to cry and she hugged her. "WE NEED TO TAKE HER TO A DOCTOR!" Bridgette said. Eventually everyone started making it back with us. "Geoff, i'm going to take Courtney! You guys can continue this camping trip," Bridgette said. "I'm coming!" Zoey, Duncan, Noah and I said at the same time. "LETS GO!" she said. Duncan and I carried her again and we headed to her car to take her.

Owen's POV

"What happened?" Izzy and I asked as we joined everyone back the campsite. Courtney was being carried by her friends away. "Courtney tripped and hit her head while she was running away," DJ explained to us. Izzy and I both gasped. "Oh no!" I frowned. "Are we gonna continue camping or should we just go home?" Beth asked Geoff. "I say we should go home, i'm going to have to go with Bridgette," Geoff said. Everyone began packing and putting out the fire. Soon enough we all finished in about 5 minutes. "Thanks for coming everyone, we will redo this soon tho," Geoff said as we all made it back the cars. I got into the car with Izzy, Cody, and Eva. They invited me since Noah left to the hospital and Heather got a ride with Lindsay.

"Owen and Cody, do you want to go home or come to my place? Eva and I are gonna chill there," Izzy asked us. "Uhh i'll go with you guys," I answered. "Same here," Cody also said. "Okay," she nodded her head. "Poor Courtney, I wonder how she's doing.." Cody mumbled. "Same here," I frowned. "I'm sure she'll be okay, hopefully," Eva said. She's not normally nice so it's weird but we were all worried.

Noah's POV

We made it to the hospital and rushed her to emergency. "She needs help!" Scott shouted as he ran to the front carrying Courtney. The front desk lady quickly called over some doctors and they put her on one the beds that move. They rushed her to the back and they told us to wait in the waiting room. "I hope she's okay," Zoey said, she still had tears in her eyes. "What even happened?" I asked. "Well when the bear came out, everyone started running away and I saw that Courtney wasn't running, the shock had scared her. So that's when I grabbed her arm and pulled her away," Duncan started. "Then when she came back to realization I let go and she was running with me. But suddenly she like tripped on something and it was on top of the little hill thing," he said.

"So she tripped and started rolling down, and that's when I saw as she rolling and she hit her head hard on a rock," he frowned. "Yeah and I was just a few feet away, I heard when she crashed by where she landed and Duncan yelled "COURTNEY" Scott explained his part. "Oh no," Bridgette covered her face. "That hit could cause serious damage," I sighed. Scott sighed and looked around the room. Poor Courtney.. I don't want her to end up hurt badly. The doors to the waiting room opened and I looked over. Geoff and DJ showed up. "Geoff?" Bridgette asked confused. "I couldnt continue it, everyone decided to go home since we were worried," he explained as he walked over to us. I just want to know if she's okay.. hopefully they update us soon.

word count: 1023