Peace for once - nine

Duncan's POV

Just hearing her yell those things at me made me feel even more terrible. I'm bad at apologizing too.. so all I could think of was to hug her. Especially since she was about to cry too. She stood there, not hugging back. Suddenly she shoved me away. "You have a girlfriend," she mumbled. "It's just a hug.. I feel bad.." I slowly said. "I know.. but still. I don't want Gwen thinking it's something else.." she sighed. I nodded my head. "Well.. i'm not really sure how to say this... but I'm sorry." I finally said. Her eyes widened.

"You've never apologized.." she mumbled. "Yeah well.. I guess I realized I haven't apologized," I scratched the back of my head. "I forgive you.." she finally said. I smiled hearing this, finally after all that total drama shit, we're all cool again. "Just treat Gwen better then you treated me," she giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Im sorry Court, I really am," I face palmed. "Hey, it's the past.." she smiled. I stared at her, she really did seem fine, I guess we finally put everything behind us once and for all. "I'm going to head back outside," I pointed behind her. She nodded her head and we walked our seperate ways.

I joined Gwen where she was sitting, she looked over at me as I took my seat. "You okay? It took a while," she asked. "I'm fine, I ran into Courtney," I told her. "Oh brother don't tell me another argument," she shook her head side to side. "No.. as a matter a fact, we're cool now. We talked things out," I shrugged. Everyone else started laughing since Owen confessed something. I didn't hear what it was but I heard him talking. "Really?" Gwen asked me shocked. I nodded my head yes. "That's great! I'm glad," she smiled. "Yeah.. it had to happen eventually," I laughed.

"Dudes let's head inside and party more! We've played for a few minutes now," Geoff said. Everyone agreed so we headed back inside. Everyone and I mean everyone was on the dance floor. "GO GO GO!" some people shouted, Geoff and DJ were in the middle dancing. I laughed and decided to join them. "WOOOO GO GUYS!" Owen cheered us on. "HERE!" Cody handed us three drinks. "CHUG CHUG CHUG!" everyone else yelled. I looked at them. "Count me out on this one," DJ laughed, handing it back to Cody. Geoff gave me a thumbs up and we both decided to chug. "YEAHH!" Tyler yelled, he was beside us with Lindsay. "Geoff!" Bridgette yelled at him.

I looked at Gwen, she just laughed. Well at least she knows how to drive. We were handed another drink, but we didn't chug this time. We continued to dance some more. "He's dancing with a random girl," I heard someone say. I looked around me, I saw Heather talking to Courtney. I then looked around again to see who she was talking about. I saw Alejandro dancing with a girl, she looks familiar. I laughed and ignored it. "Geoff this was a sick party," I said to him. "I KNOW! Imagine the after party when prom comes around," he smirked. "YEAH!" I laughed. I decided to chug my drink in my hand again. "ANOTHER!" I said to Cody.

After the party
Geoff's POV

"Are you sure?" Gwen asked me. "Yes i'm sure, just head home so you can rest, i'll watch him," I smiled. She smiled back and walked to Duncans car. I closed the door and walked to the living room, the house was a mess. "Babe why didn't Gwen take Duncan?" she asked, she was sitting on the couch beside Duncan, who was laying there since he just knocked out after all the drinks. "I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to carry him inside his house, plus he's my bro I can watch him," I smiled.

"Did the last guests leave?" DJ asked as he walked downstairs. "Yep," I nodded my head. He looked over at Duncan and shook his head side to side. "Why did he drink so much?" he asked disappointed. "I mean he is Duncan," I shrugged my shoulders. "Who found him anyways?" DJ asked. "Courtney," Bridgette answered his question. Oh yeah, she did.

Flashback

Bridgette and I were kissing when Courtney ran over to us. "GEOFF!" she yelled. I broke the kiss apart and looked at her confused. "What's up?" I asked, my hands were still holding Bridgette's waist. "I was going to the bathroom when I saw Duncan passed out on the floor, I was going to tell Gwen but I saw you first!" she explained. "What?!" I asked shocked, I let go of Bridgette and ran behind Courtney. She led us to the hallway of the bathroom, in the middle was Duncan laying there. "Oh shoot," I panicked. I slowly picked him up and carried him into one of the rooms. "I think he drank way too much," Courtney added. "Go get Gwen," I said. She agreed and ran off.

Present time

"DJ help me carry him to one of the guest rooms upstairs," I asked. I picked him up from one end and DJ helped with the other. We walked upstairs, Bridgette was following behind. She opened the door to one of the guest rooms and we put him on the bed. "Let's just all get some rest, DJ you already know where your room is," I smiled. He laughed and nodded his head. DJ and Duncan normally stay here a lot, so they both just have their room they like to stay in. "Goodnight Duncan," I laughed as I turned off the light and shut the door. "Let's head to bed," I said to Bridgette as we walked to my room.

We both changed and got into bed. "Honestly, the party was pretty fun, I thought it would go a lot worse," she giggled. "Why worse?" I asked. "Well I thought there would be a fight to be honest," she admitted. "Really? Why?" I asked again. She turned to face me and smiled at me. "Well, the whole thing with Trent, Gwen, Duncan and Courtney, or any other drama that is going on," she shrugged. "Oh yeah that's true, well at least they made up," I smiled. "They did?!" She asked. "Yeah, I overheard Gwen and Duncan talking during Truth or drink," I replied. She looked up and then back at me. "Maybe she'll tell me about it tomorrow," she smiled.

"Maybe," I smiled. She giggled and gave me a kiss. "Let's get some rest now," I put one arm over her to hug her. She smiled and shut her eyes. "Goodnight Geoff," she said. "Goodnight babe," I smiled, even though she couldn't even see me smile. I reached over to the lamp and turned it off. I yawned before also closing my eyes. Time to get some rest, I have a lot of cleaning to do around the house.