the winner is.. - fourteen

4 days later (Friday)
Courtney's POV

I woke up super early so I had enough time to get ready. Today is the day they announce who won class president. I really hope I win since I have been wanting this since forever. "Courtney you ready?!" Zoey shouted. Zoey and I wait at my house together for Bridgette everyday. "Yeah!" I yelled back and sprayed some perfume. My bag was on the door, I grabbed it and headed to my living room. Zoey was eating her pop-tart I gave her when I let her in.

"Ooo you look cute!" she smiled. "Thank you," I smiled at her. A car pulled up into my driveway, must be Bridgette. "She's outside," Zoey got up from the couch. We grabbed everything we needed and headed out. "Hey!" we both said as we got into her car. Zoey sat in the back and I sat in the front. "Morning guys," she smiled. "Before school, let's get coffee!" Bridgette said as she started driving. "Yess ima need it," I giggled. She laughed as well and we headed off.

At school

Once she parked we got out, I saw Noah getting out of his car with Eva as well. "Hey prez!" Noah smirked. I laughed and waved. "Hey vice prez!" I smiled. "You guys are definitely going to win," Zoey smiled as she walked next to us. "Thanks, I hope so," I grabbed onto my coffee with both hands. Scott is more popular then me so maybe he may win.. but I hope I win. We walked into the school and there was already people there. They looked at us and some waved. I waved back and walked to my locker.

"I'll see you in class," Bridgette said as she walked off with Zoey. Zoey waved at me and I waved back. I opened my locker and started to put my stuff away. "Hey.." someone said. My head turned, it was Scott. "Hi," I said. "Uhh good luck! May the best win," he slowly smiled. I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah.. Goodluck!" I smiled. He nodded his head and slowly walked off. I finished grabbing my things and headed to class. As I was walking there, I passed by Gwen and Duncan.

They were arguing about who knows what. "Whatever dude," Duncan finally said and walked off annoyed. It seems I wasn't the only one who heard them, the rest of the hallway got quiet after that. Gwen and I stared at each other, I smiled awkwardly and headed off. "Goodmorning students!" the announcements came up. "Reminder that everyone is to report to the gym after lunch!" they said. I continued walking and finally got to class.

Noah's POV
At lunch

Lunch finally came around, we're one step closer to making me vice president. I sat at a table with Courtney, DJ, Geoff, Bridgette, Zoey, Mike, and Duncan. I would never sit with them before but since the whole campaign started.. I guess they aren't so bad. They have helped Courtney and I win some votes from people. "Hey Noah!" someone walking by said. My thoughts were interrupted so I looked over. Owen was the one who called me. "Can I have your chips?" he asked me. "Sure," I handed them to him. "Thanks! I'm ready to see you win later little buddy!" he giggled as he walked off. "Thanks big guy!" I laughed.

"You laugh?" Duncan looked at me. I glared at him. "Are you ever quiet?" I asked. Courtney and Zoey laughed at what I said. "Whatever nerd," he rolled his eyes at me. "Scott and Cam have my vote!" Jo said as she walked by with Lightning. "I guess i'll vote them too dude!" he smiled. I rolled my eyes as I heard them. "Jo hates us," Courtney whispered to me. "I know, why? Who knows," I whispered back as I glared over at her. "I know most of the ROTI cast is voting them.." she whispered again. "It's okay, we know more people," I patted her shoulder. "Hopefully we win," I smiled. The bell rang which meant lunch was over. Courtney and I quickly looked at each other.