Chapter 24

Mitch's P.O.V.

"Gareth..." I felt myself moan as he sucked on my neck. My back was pressed against the wall if the school, the shade of the bleachers, blocking us from view.

I heard a whistle being blown and a group of footballers running across the pitch. I felt Gareth's hand on my arm the other resting on my thigh. Then he licked over a spot on my neck, sending a shiver up my spine and my hand up to his back. He moaned against my neck, sending vibrations through my body.

He leaned away, breathless. He bit his bottom lip, his eyes trained on my lips. I noticed how he liked to look down at my lips and not into my eyes. It put me on edge.

"You taste delicious." He whispered, licking his lips. His eyes were hungry, the green in them seemed to flash. "You want to give me a blow job?" He asked, rocking back and forth on his haunches.

"I'd love to but, we're under the bleachers and I know how loud you like to be. Plus, I have to get to class. I can't be grounded for any longer." I said, pushing him back, gently.

His hand flew up to my chest, pushing me back against the wall roughly, taking the wind from my body. My lungs burned as I tried to hold my composure. "Oh so you can call that Scott of yours? I remember what he was like, you know! It's only been a year since he left. He was a player and I don't want you talking to him."

"A player? I don't know what Scott you knew?" I snapped, trying to get out of his grip. He held me back though trying to connect his lips to mine again.

He leaned in close to my ear his voice low. "You will not talk to me like that." He hissed, his breath tingling my neck. I shook my head, feeling my head swim. "Good, now what was your answer to my question?" He asked, leaning back acting as though nothing had happened.

"I need to go to class but I'll meet you in the bathrooms during fifth period." I clenched my teeth as he let go of my chest. My lungs finally filled with air and I began to stand up.

"You're so hot, you know that right?" He purred. His voice shook me like an earth quake. My mind didn't know whether he was incredibly sexy or the biggest asshole in the world. Maybe not the biggest. He was up there with Dave Sampson and Martha but you can call me ma'am though. No, he was hot and gorgeous and everything I wanted.

"You're hotter." I said, turning round and kissing his lips. They tasted like cherries and cola. It made me want to eat him there and then. I broke the kiss. "Bye, babe. See you at five period." I said, walking away.

I fell into my seat in pre calc. My mind was swimming in an ocean of thoughts. It was weird how he was so much more to the point than Scott. We had been together for just over a week now and I had already sucked his dick more times than I could count on two hands. Weird considering he had only done it to me once.

But he was so gorgeous. He had bleach blond hair and green shimmering eyes. His face was chiseled but small, his nose and mouth just the right size for it. His ears didn't stick out too far from his head and he was just tall enough that I could fit under his arm comfortably. I could rest my forehead on his shoulder when we hugged, although that happened irregularly.

He made my stomach fill up with butterflies and my head fill up with clouds. Every cloud being a thought that when he goes releases all of its rain and showers down on my brain. Making me swim in words that don't make sense.

Scott's P.O.V.

"You say it first." I teased, pulling away from Alex's lips just enough for him not to be able to touch me.

"No you say it." He whispered, leaning forward, pressing our foreheads together.

"I think you're cute." I whispered, smiling, pressing our lips together. He broke away scrunching up his nose.

"I think you're cute." He answered back, connecting our lips. I giggled against his lips. A feeling was building up in my stomach. An over whelming feeling. It always happened when we kissed. It made my heart flutter and my hands sweat.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Scott. Alex." A little voice came through the door. I sat back a little from Alex.

"Yeah." I waited for an answer, sticking my tongue out at Alex. We were just close enough that my tongue tipped his nose.

"Can I come in?" I recognised the voice to be Blaze. I smiled and jumped over to my own bed.

"Sure." Alex said, looking at me and smirking. He walked to the door and opened it and Blaze ran in. She jumped on my bed and into my arms. I felt her body shake as she was crying. I looked down at her.

"Hey, baby girl, what's the matter?" I lifted her up to see her face. Her eyes were red and her nose was running.

"My daddy, he got told he could come and take me home, but he said he didn't want me. That I wasn't his daughter. He said that he didn't love me." She spluttered and coughed through her words. I felt her words sink onto me like a large pancake.

I held her tightly in a hug, her body shaking. I had never seen a little girl cry so much. "No, baby girl, it's okay. Don't worry. He's just an ass. You don't need him. You've got us!" I felt tears fill my eyes.

"You're leaving soon. No one wants me. No one wants to stay with me. No one loves me." She shouted into my shoulder. I watched as Alex signalled that he was gonna go downstairs.

"Little one, I love you. You are the funniest and smartest little girl I know. You are like the little sister I never. And don't think I won't come to visit as often as I can. Plus that's months away so don't you worry. There are plenty of people who love you in the world. Your Mom loved you didn't she. She still does up in heaven. I love you. Alex loves you. Martha and Michael and Jane love you. Everyone in this house love you. Just because your father is stupid, he should love you. He just doesn't know you. He thinks he doesn't love you." I consoled, rubbing her back.

I held her close, rocking her back and forth until she stopped crying. She had eventually fallen asleep when Jane and Alex appeared in the door. Jane frowned and Alex pushed her forward.

"Alex, will you take her to her room for me?" Jane asked and Alex lifted her into his arms. I wiped the tears off my face and sat back against the wall. Jane sat down on my bed and turned the lamp on.

"How could you let her hear that? She thinks no one loves her! She is six." I whispered, my words like daggers as I spat them out.

"Scott, she was in the room when the phone was on speaker. There was nothing I could do. I'm sorry." Jane apologised.

"Do you want to know what it's like to not be loved by someone who should love you?! It's like being punched in the face multiple times. Do you want to know what that feels like?! Multiple punches to the face and kicks to the side, being dragged down the stairs and burned on the cooker. Do you want to know what it's like to have your mother just stare at you while you scream for help?! Do you!? Because that's what it feels like to not be loved! She is six. You shouldn't have let her in the room!" My voice was loud and booming and Jane looked terrified.

I heard my heart pounding in my ears and leaned back, my head falling into my hands. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you scared! I'm sorry." I whispered, feeling my head spin.

"It's okay, Scott. I didn't realise things were so bad. Look, I'm sorry that I didn't stop her from listening. I'm sorry for what you went through. It's okay to let it out sometimes." She whispered, pressing her hand against my arm.

I heard someone walk in the room and sit on the bed. I then felt arms go around me. I relaxed into his touch. "It's okay, Scott. I've got you." Alex whispered.

A/N
The purpose of this chapter was to show you the difference between the two relationships. I hope you guys liked it.