Chapter 37

Scott was sat on the floor at the end of his bed. There was blood trickling from his nose and down to pass his lips. His vision was double and he couldn't focus on anything. His hands were placed, palm down on the floor and his knees were pulled up to his chest. His ears were ringing from the shouting and all he wanted to do was crawl into a ball and end his life.

To Scott, it felt like he was fourteen again. Hiding away in the corner of his bedroom, hoping that that night wasn't going to be the worse of the beatings. He wanted Alex to stop. He didn't want him to do it anymore. He was scared to leave him. He was scared to say anything to him. He was in fact terrified.

Alex walked into the room, a wash cloth in hand. He bent down to Scott's level and began to dab at the blood trickling from his nose. "You should look where you're going next time. Maybe you wouldn't walk into so many doors." Alex talked to him as if he were a baby. He was brain washing him, trying to make it look like Scott was the one hurting himself.

Scott tried to focus on Alex's face but he seemingly had four eyes and two noses. He could feel the cold from the wash cloth move through his body and hit his heart. He began to shiver.

"You hurt me. I didn't do it at all." Scott whispered. His hands wouldn't move, his head wouldn't stop spinning. Alex grinned at him, letting out a loud laugh. This made Scott's ears ring. He felt like he had just been thrown around the room which he basically had.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You must have banged that silly little head of yours when you fell." Alex cooed. Scott suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable.

Alex had put the wash cloth down on the ground. The blood had stopped flowing from his nose. Alex moved his hand up Scott's face and let his thumb run along his cheek bone. Scott shivered. His hands felt like ice. Not because they were cold, but because they felt harsh. They were the hands that had been throwing him around for the last three months. The ones that hurt him but they were also the ones that fixed him. That made him feel good. Scott couldn't understand why he was still here. Why he was still in this apartment, with the person that was replacing his step dad.

The only thing Alex had not done to Scott was force him into sex. By now Scott just gave himself to Alex. He didn't say no because he knew it would lead to him getting hurt. He didn't enjoy it. It was rough and hurt and never felt good. He just tried to block everything out. The memories. The feelings. Everything was just blocked out.

Scott tried to spend more time out of the apartment but everywhere he went Alex seemed to be there. When he went for a run, Alex would come along. When he went to work, Alex would pop in to check on him. When he went to Mitch's, Alex would call him and text him until he went home. It was almost as though Alex didn't trust Scott. Like he thought that any chance he got Scott would run off.

There were only two reasons why Scott was staying. He was getting money from their YouTube carrier by now and there was something about Alex. He would always make Scott feel better. He would always apologise and tell him that he loved him. He would always act so nice for a while and then things would change. Scott felt sorry for Alex. He didn't want to break his heart. He didn't want to make him cry. But most of all he didn't want to be lonely.

Scott could finally feel his vision returning to normal. He couldn't even remember what he and Alex had been discussing in the first place, let alone why he was sat on the floor at the end his bed, with a near to broken nose and a bruised arm.

"You feeling better, baby?" Alex asked. Again this made Scott extremely uncomfortable but then again everything Alex said now-a-days did. Scott seemed to just cringe at the thought of Alex's words.

Scott wanted things to go back to normal. He didn't want it to be like this anymore. He loved Alex but this was not worth it. He was bruised and battered. He was hurt and pained. He truly did not want to go on any longer but he had to.

He had to put a brave face on and smile. Because one thing was for sure he was not going to report Alex to anybody!

A/N

I know it's kind of short but I'm going to see Tyler Oakley tomorrow so I wanted to put something out there. I hope you liked!!!