part 15

It's 6 am Ganyu wake up early today.Keqing is still sleeping after what happened yesterday.

"She's cute when she sleeping.It still early i just wake her up at 7.I don't want to disturb her sleep."

The sound of bird chirping outside the window with the cold wind waiting for the sun to raise.Ganyu standing at the veranda sipping coffee that she make.

Appreciating the scenery just waiting for time to pass.Before she know it,it already 7:05am.

"Oh, it's time to wake Keqing up."

Ganyu walk to the bed where Keqing sleep.

"Keqing,it time to wake up."

"Hrm...."

Keqing rub her eye.

"Good mohing..."

"Good morning Keqing. Go wash your face and let's eat together."

"Ohey"

Keqing stand up the blanket fall from her body revealing her naked body.Ganyu who forgot about it,is now red like tomato.

As she saw a glimpse of Keqing body that has a big tattoo on her back.It look like a dragon.

Keqing notice that Ganyu was looking at her.

"What?Want to touch it?My back"

"N-no thanks.I b-be in the kitchen."

Keqing giggle at Ganyu a while.

At the kitchen

Ganyu sit at the table her face is still red.She hide her face with her hands.
Thinking about what she just hear and see.

After a few minutes Keqing come to the kitchen and sit in front of Ganyu.They eat the food that Ganyu has prepare.

"It been awhile since we eat together."

"Sure have."

"By the way Ganyu I have to meet my mother after school today so i be late"

"Ok"

It's 8 now class starts at 8:30 they finish eating and now heading to their class.

Keqing send Ganyu to her class.The morning breeze is so nice.When they arrive at Cryo before Ganyu could enter her classroom she was stopped by Keqing.

"? What's wrong keqing?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"??"

Ganyu didn't get it so Keqing give her a clue by touching her lip.

"But we're outside someone might see us."

"Don't worry there noone coming here at this time.Come on hurry"

Ganyu hesitate at first but then give Keqing a light kiss.

"Is that okay?"

"Plenty"

Keqing smiling happily at this.Ganyu enter her class while waving at Keqing.

Okay let me leave it here for today i continue tomorrow.