part18(heat)

Keqing immediately carry ganyu to the bed laying her down and kissing her.Ganyu use her free hands to unbutton the purple hair girl shirt. Keqing put her tongue in swirling it around in ganyu mouth.

While making her hand down to ganyu bra  taking it off and throw it away.Now squeezing ganyu boob playing with her nipples pinching them.

Keqing move down to ganyu neck leaving hickey and bite marks.The blue hair girl was trembling by the pleasure letting out a moans when Keqing start to suck on her boobs.

Swirling,sucking it until it get hard and move to the other one. Even though she didn't touch it yet but it was already hard.

"K–keqing"

"Yes,yuyu.What is it?"

"Here,h–hurry"

Ganyu grab keqing hand and lead them to her vagina that's was already so wet.Keqing rubbed on it a little and suddenly Ganyu come.

Seeing ganyu like this really making keqing turned on she immediately take of her clothe throw it to the side,now fully naked.

She really happy just by thinking that she have ganyu all to herself.This beautiful body,skin and lips only she can see and touch it.The body that have zero scar,so smooth and pale.

"Did you want me that bad?hmm"

Teasing her by kissing the area of ganyu vagina.Ganyu who was unable to think straight(well she was never straight) anymore because of her heat and the pleasure she having,saying yes to keqing.

"Then,make sure to get my fingers wet so i can slide it in nicely~"

Keqing shove her fingers in Ganyu mouth.Ganyu obediently start to lick it in her mouth.

"Yes~master"

This only make keqing more turned on.After a while she pull her fingers out of ganyu mouth.

She lick the area of ganyu vagina leaving mark on her leg.Keqing shove in her finger start moving it slowly at first then getting faster picking up the pace.

Pumping it in and out letting out a really loud moans from ganyu. A sweet fragrance lingering in the room.

"K–keqing,kiss me"

Keqing pull away her face from ganyu vagina wipe her mouth then kiss ganyu.Giving her a passionate kiss making them out of breath.

Keqing use her free hand rub on the blue hair girl horn.She whimpers.

"Ah~mhm~ Keqing i–im close"

"It okay you can come."

"AAhhh!~"

Keqing pump her fingers for the last time before pulling it out.Looking at Ganyu whos out of breath caressing her face giving her a peak on the lips.

"Ganyu, you're okay?"

"Its seems like the heat isn't over yet"

That explain why ganyu body getting hot again.Ganyu hugged keqing telling her to touch her again.

Keqing whos is really turned on right now put her fingers inside ganyu moving it in a scissors like motion.

Keqing keep going with her finger until Ganyu c*m for the third time.

Hehehehehe i got to go so see you later.Have a good day/night/afternoon