The great Void

Inside the vortex things screamed in terror other in anguish. Being thrown around like rag dolls no control what so ever in what was happening to them. It was like a great twister had claimed each and every one of them.

Some remember what they were before this others didn't the ones who didn't had been in the longest. Their shape hollow and empty a shell that spun with no feeling. The newer screamed in terror and rage at what had happened to them. Clawing at each other as they passed the centre they desperately tried to cling to anything but nothing was there.

The void was empty of physical objects and was just a thing that was. No rhythm or reason to it. Always had been and probably always would be. A vortex or sear will.

Every now and then a great chain would fly from the sky and pierce the chest of a random soul. Slowly they would be lifted up out of the centre before reappearing with even less of themselves.

In the very centre was a large being of pure white. It was tall and by it's figure muscled. It had no features blank faced and held two large open wings on it's back. If the beings weren't so in anguish they would gaze at it's beauty. It was the creator of this hell and it was used as an anchor.

Recently however a new entry arrived but rather than be lost in the vortex it crawled and fought it's way to the being. It looked completely different to the others it had colour. Large in comparison to the rest the being had large horns on it's head and wings wider than any man. It's hands claws and eyes that pierced the very vortex.

Standing next to the angel it looked at it and smiled. A great row of teeth showered the mount of this being.

"It took me awhile but I got here. I nearly lost myself to the void but I have something to do. Now brother" grabbing the angel by the throat the creature spoke once more. "Time for me to get out of here don't you agree Dypes. The world needs Espex more than it needs a soul eater."