Update

I'm discontinuing this series. The Dream SMP fandom has been fun to be a part of, but I think I'm ready to close this chapter in my life. So that you're not left without an ending, here's what I was planning on doing for the rest of the story.

Chapter 24:
Ranboo tells Tommy not to trust GhostWasTaken and they fight.

Chapter 25:
Tommy goes to apologize to Ranboo and there's a knock at the door. The Bench Trio goes to see who it is, and Fundy leaps forward, killing Ranboo.

Chapter 26:
Tubbo kills Fundy and him and Tommy go to find Ranboo. They find Ranboo and take them back home.

Chapter 27:
Tommy finds GhostWasTaken and Ghostbur fighting. He tries to break up the fight and GhostWasTaken forces him away. Ghostbur and Tommy leave.

Chapter 28:
They build a room with stasis chambers and gather resources for their big finale.

Chapter 29:
Tommy kills Sam and heads towards his house where they've installed the tnt detonator.

Chapter 30:
Everyone arrives and Tommy and Fundy fight. Tommy kills Fundy with an arrow.

Chapter 31:
Tommy runs into his house to detonate the tnt. Technoblade follows him in and corners him. Techno breaks his wrist.

Chapter 32:
Ranboo and Tubbo run into the room and see Tommy and Techno. Tubbo messages GhostWasTaken and Ghostbur to close the trapdoors. Tubbo and Ranboo teleport while Tommy stays in the house.

Chapter 33:
A few other members of the server enter the room and demand Tommy revive Fundy. He obliges and they ask for Dream and Wilbur to be revived. Tommy refuses and Niki shoots him the arm. Tommy reaches for the detonator and pulls the level. Everything starts blowing up and shouts and screams fill the house as it falls apart. Tommy teleports.

Chapter 34:
Tommy finds himself in the stasis room and sees the others fighting. Ranboo is being controlled by GhostWasTaken and Ghostbur and GhostWasTaken are fighting. Tommy stops them and Tubbo tells him that GhostWasTaken wouldn't let them close the trapdoor. Tommy realizes that Ranboo was right and kills GhostWasTaken.

Epilogue:
Tubbo and the others walk though the woods and Tubbo thinks: Everything is going to be okay.