CHAPTER 3

HOSHI POV

"i see a car coming this way...wonwoo get ready with the gun..shoot the driver" said joshua hyung , wonwoo aimed the gun at the driver and shot him..the car got out of control..and it hit the wall of the tunnel..the rest of the members in the car saw us.. and started firing their guns , we all shot them too...we went towards liam..he was an important agent of BTS , mingyu went towards him and started choking him...we all were looking at that beautiful view infront of until.. I noticed a girl , who was hiding and capturing a video...i smirked and started walking towards her.

Y/N POV

I can't believe that I was rejected by baekhyun..I love him so much..why does this only happen to me..I never did anything wrong , why does god hate me so much ? He took away my dad , now my love...I guess I'm cursed..I started to walk towards the tunnel..until I heard some gunshots..i was terrified..i stood at corner hiding myself and saw a guy choking someone..i immediately took out my phone and started recording them...to show the footage to the police . Oh shit..i think one of the guy saw me..fuck!

Y/n started to run away , but the guy ran after her and caught her, y/n tried to get out his grip..he caught her tight and dragged her towards the rest of the members..They all looked at her and asked her some questions.

"What is your name baby ?" asked mingyu.."leave me!!!" she started to scream for help and then hoshi came behind her and injected her with Ketamine ( a drug which knocks out a person) on her butt and he rubbed that spot..and smirked at the members...the rest smiled at her and mingyu lifted her up and took her and the gem home with them...

MORAL OF THE STORY...Never get involved in others matters lol..jk sorry for a short episode hope you guys liked it...do vote and comment ❥✿