CHAPTER 8

Jeonghan POV :

I woke up the next morning is the sound of birds chirping and I turned my face to see Y/n sleeping peacefully...Then I heard y/n murmuring something..
"Mi-Minghao..please don't do this to me...leave me alone , please i'm scared" and she started to cry in her sleep and I woke her up and asked her what happened and tried to calm her down...
She told me it was a nightmare...but I knew something was wrong...AND THEN SHE BLUSHED !??

Y/N POV :
after i woke up from my nightmare , I saw myself sleeping in jeonghan's bedroom and on his BED!! I saw his arms were wrapped around my bare waist and I blushed (damn y/n why tf did u blush.. he saw you blushing!!?) those were the things which were running in my mind. He took his hands off me and asked me to get freshened up and come down for breakfast...I did as he said so...

I did as he said so

BTS POV :
"Hyung...I-I have a good and a bad news" said Taehyung...Everyone were gathered in the hall waiting for the good news. "taehyung-ah..tell the good news first" said Jin , "I know where exactly , Y/n is right now" , everyone jumped with joy abd happiness and RM even broke the 200$ vase in excitement. "B-but the bad news is that y/n is with SEVENTEEN"
, "WTF!? , how could it be possible , why is she with those bastards ?" jimin growled...and taehyung explained what had happened and their plan to leave y/n after threatening her....
Then they took an oath of not letting them know about y/n...as if they get to know about her identity she will be torchured
...

UNKNOWN POV :
phone call

???: Hey...jake whats the matter , did you get to know anything ?

Jake: Well...a good news and a bad news for you...

???: what are they ?

Jake: good news is that BTS'S sister is still alive and bad news is that...the girl you were thinking of leaving today...is HER!

???: WTF...You mean to say Y/n is BTS's sister ?!

Jake: yes! And bye...i'm being called by those bitches

???:Bye..jake! Y/n how dare you tried to hide your identity ?!!!!!!you are never leaving this place bitch

To be continued ~

Sorry for late update and short part...will be consistent from now on for sure lovies 💖✨