CHAPTER 10

Anne (maid's daughter)POV ;

It's been two fucking days since they have opened that door for basement. Even though she might deserve this , I still feel bad for y/n... poor girl she went through a lot before getting kidnapped. Maybe I should go check on her and give her some food to eat.

I saw svt going out for buying missionaries so...i took the chance, to go and meet y/n . I took a water bottle and some bibimbap and went down the basement. I really hope svt doesn't misunderstand me though...ik i shouldn't be doing this but I have to, I can't especially let my friend suffer.
I went down and slowly opened the basement door just to see y/n fainted and I rushed towards her and threw some water over her and woke her up
...she started to cry and it broke my heart seeing such a cheerful girl crying and I didn't waste anytime and gave her food and she grabbed them from my hands and started to eat...

Y/n pov ;
I slowly opened my eyes just to see Anne , I got emotional and started to cry
. She bought some food , I immediately grabbed them and started to stuff my face with them it's been so long since I have eaten, I'm so fucking hungry , then I asked her " ANNE CAN YOU HELP ME ESCAPE FROM HERE" she widened her eyes and said she's sorry and she cannot as they will kill her too....
I kept on begging and pleading with her which made her accept and she said she will try...then she quickly took the empty
Bottle and bowl and cleaned up as in to not leave any proofs that she came inside...Then she went outside and closed the door.

After two hours ;

Svt returned and Anne went to greet them and said  "can you guys show me what you've got ? " Jeonghan chucked and said fine let's go inside I will show you everything I got . Anne and Svt were really close as they took care of  Anne since she was born and they had a great bonding and moreover THEY TRUSTED HER.

Then after some sweet bonding time...Anne went and asked them to take a look at y/n as it's been two days and jeonghan immediately said No with some rage in his face .... That night while everyone was sleeping Anne started to plan to get y/n out of the house...

At midnight around 2:00 am
Anne quietly opened the basement door and asked y/n to come out and quickly started to get out the house and she almost got to the door but then they both heard a voice and suddenly all the lights turned on... Anne's heart left her body.

The entire svt were standing furiously and jeonghan was the one who called her "where do you think you're going  ?"
Anne started to apologize and shit and y/n she just looked... scared and terrified about the consequences that were gonna come for her.

Then suddenly jeonghan rushed towards Anne and caught her throat and started to choke her...y/n was shocked and started to shout that it was her fault and Anne had helped her just because she asked but no one heard her pleas...

"j-jeonghan w-what are you doing" he grabbed her neck and growled "you betrayed us and you don't deserve to live" and he gripped her neck more tighter..."ahhhhh jeonghan noo" she screamed but he didn't stop he choked her until she was.....dead .

"This is the reason i never trust anyone" said s.coups , the rest stood in silence..

That's when the maid came just to see her daughter dead and she started to cry and then s-coups had fired her from the job.

They all looked at y/n and s-coups asked Joshua and minghao to take her to the
VAULT !?!

Y/n definitely regretted her decision a Lot....after that day.Minghao came and grabbed her hand but she wasn't obeying him and trying to get out of his grip.
He lifted her up and started to take her to the vault.... along with Joshua...

Sorry for not uploading more often guys... I've been really busy these days 😔 hope you like it though....