CHAPTER 4

"hyung we got the gem.." said hoshi with a proud smile and s.coups smirked and he looked at mingyu and stopped smirking...he went closer towards mingyu and asked "who is she?" , "mingyu told him what happened ,  then wonwoo suggested to keep her captive for a week , so that the news won't come out...and then leave her with a warning as they cannot trust her yet. s.coups accepted and everyone went into their rooms....and minghao , jeonghan went with mingyu to see her . Mingyu put her on the bed and then minghao..came forward and he recognized her , "hey..her name is y/n..i met her a while ago in the club..she is a hot chick" and jeonghan looked her up and down and he fixed his gaze of her thighs which were visible from the dress she was wearing and smirked .."yeah sure she is" , mingyu chuckled at them and told them that they could play with y/n tomorrow and dragged them away.

this y/n's seggsy outfit y'all

 NEXT MORNING ~

Y/n woke up with a headache , and she remembered what happened the previous night...she was scared , and was tearing up , until DK came into her room and he saw she was crying , he got concerned and asked "hey , are you alright?" and went closer to y/n , but she backed off and started begging for forgiveness "please..I'm really sorry..don't do anything to me , i swear i will delete the video " and started crying even more , dk pitied her and he went towards her and took her in his embrace and he hugged her tight..and assured her that everything is fine...y/n slowly calmed herself down , and looked at him...just to realise that her face was inches far from her..she was flustered and moved away , dk chuckled and asked her to come down from breakfast and he also introduced himself and left the room.

Y/N POV

DAMN..He is handsome and nice , i wasn't expecting this though...he so sweet , fuck y/n you ain't gonna be crushing on your kidnapper , I used the bathroom in the room and changed into this and went down 

he so sweet , fuck y/n you ain't gonna be crushing on your kidnapper , I used the bathroom in the room and changed into this and went down 

umm..wtf , why are there so many people ? damn..everyone of them is handsome ... how the hell ? okay y/n you need to calm your hormones now...here I go. I entered the dining room just to find 13 guys having pancakes...i was stunned to speak something , then dk called me "y/n ... come here" with a smile...i went towards them and sat in between minghao and dk , just to see all of them staring at me like I'm some alien , until minghao spoke.."hey baby remember me ?" , "wait a minute...aren't you that pervert from the club?" , i said just to realise everyone's gaze was on me and they were angry.."I'm sorry" i said softly , lowering my gaze. s.coups introduced all of the members and himself and gave me some fucked up rules to follow until i'm staying with them..like bro..i don't even listen to my mom lol .

here are the rules you need to follow , if you don't follow them you will never be able to see another morning.. said s.coups with a serious face , which made me gulp .

* rule number 1 , you are not supposed to call us  by our names , it's always master/sir , until we say so .

* rule number  2 ,  you should delete the video you took and never speak of us again

* rule number  3 , never disobey anyone of us

* rule number 4...follow all the three rules , that's it and now you may have your breakfast..

i nodded and ate my breakfast but i was feeling really unwell because of the drug , so hoshi noticed it and sent me to dino's room for treatment.

i knocked on his door , and I was asked to come in , i went inside and he asked to me to sit on the bed and gave me a counter injection for the drug and while doing it , he saw a cut mark on my wrist and asked me , "what is this ? did you ever hurt yourself ?"