CHAPTER 12

Y/n pov

Joshua went to get something...what if they hit me more..I shouldn't even have recorded them in the first place...fuck my life. I'm gonna be raped and killed now...I didn't want my life to be like this...i'm sorry mom for everything , I shouldn't have gone to  the club nor gotten into this typa shit..i just wanna die as soon as possible..

minghao pov

i was about to rip her shirt off and suddenly joshua hovered above her and ripped her shirt off..i ripped off her bra...fuck..her tits are gorgeous , i wonder how they'd taste in my mouth...i'm gonna fuck this bitch so hard that she's gonna forget her own name...joshua suddenly went away..maybe he's getting a toy for her or something...

AUTHOR POV 

just as hao was wondering, joshua suddenly barged back into room saying its an emergency and they have to go to minjeong station as soon as possible...hao was confused asf..so joshua just said someone attacked dk while he was coming from the gym and he's hurt very badly...minghao and joshua looked at y/n and joshua removed his black shirt and threw it on y/n's upper naked body to cover her and left her cuffed to the bed and went to the station...

they were in their cars driving as fast as they can as joshua got a call from from vernon saying that they were at hoshi's hospital. so the boys rushed to the hospital and they were devasted to see with bullet wounds on his back...scoups was furious and ordered their bodyguards to go find the person who shot dk...DINO said dk would be discharged in two days and he'll be fine and nothing is serious. 

Jeonghan said he'd go home and keep watch on y/n as she might try to escape again..scoups hated her so much that as soon as he heard her name he barged out of the room. Every single one of them hated her...seungkwan asked him where she was...joshua told them everything they did to her and minghao sighed saying "fuck it guys..i thought i was gonna devour her cunt tonight but the plan has apparently changed" , jeonghan chuckled saying " dont worry hao..she's definitely gonna be fucked by us...all thirteen of us of course" , woozi said "so..your gonna fuck that  whore tonight?" jeonghan said " nah woozi not tonight , i'm stressed about dk so much i'm not really in the mood tonight..she might be safe tonight but not tomorrow.."

JEONGHAN LEFT TO THEIR HOUSE.

Jeonghan pov 

I reached home and went straight to the vault to check on that bitch..she's asleep with joshua's shirt on her naked upper body..fuck she's hot..i went towards the mini bar and got myself some scotch..i took a chair and sat beside her..she's full of bruises , her eyes were puffy from crying a lot , why do i feel bad for her tho..her brothers fucking killed my parents and she's from the family which destroyed our life...I saw her hands they were red and bruised from the cuffs , i removed to cuffs slowly from her hands and rubbed her wrists slowly to ease her from the pain..she shuffled in her sleep and I was feeling sleepy too..so I just climbed on the bed and slowly started to doze off beside her.. and soon fell asleep..

to be continued