CHAPTER 20

Soon we fell asleep hugging each other..

It was morning already Y/n and hoshi were still sleeping together. Y/n woke up and looked at him. The sunlight coming from the small window was hitting his face , I stared at him in awe. He looked so cute like a Hamster but why does he call himself a tiger lol.As I was thinking, I saw his phone peeking out of the front pocket of his pants.I thought I could find out anything about my brothers so I tried to take it.But suddenly he shifted in sleep and he was opening his eyes slowly. Fuck. I thought. But nevertheless I snatched it without him knowing and hid it behind my back and acted like I was still asleep. He put a hair strand falling on my face behind him and went out of the room.I immediately ran towards the bathroom and started trying to crack the password. It was a five letter password. I obviously knew it was TIGER. So I opened his phone and went through his call list and stuff. I went into the blocked section and saw a bunch of numbers blocked by him and one of the numbers was named Jungkookie. Maybe he can help me find my brothers. I took a pen and wrote the number down on the back of the Chinese book. Suddenly I heard someone knocking on my door. I knew it was hoshi so I put the phone back on the bed and opened the door and he took it and went back and called me down for breakfast. After a long time. I was super nervous yet, I showered and wore these clothes.

I went down just to see, everyone sitting on the table and having food, they were laughing at some joke Dk made, but as soon as I entered they Stopped laughing and I only had a place between Joshua and MINGHAO

I went down just to see, everyone sitting on the table and having food, they were laughing at some joke Dk made, but as soon as I entered they Stopped laughing and I only had a place between Joshua and MINGHAO. Bitch why did it have to be minghao. I was still in trauma about what happened that day but I went and sat down quietly and saw minghao smirking at me, ya'll don't know how hard I wanted to wipe that fucking smirk off his face but I couldn't so I just kept quiet. I started eating my breakfast it was normal pancakes with honey on them. As I was eating I felt a hand touching my thighs, I immediately looked down to see if it was minghao but it was Joshua. I felt utterly uncomfortable. He just rested his hands on my thighs and I tried to push them off but he didn't budge, I whispered in a way only he could hear it so that I don't make a fucking scene there. I said "please Joshua, I feel uncomfortable" He whispered back "But I don't?" I stayed silent cause if my choice of words went wrong then I'd be fucked up for sure. I was almost done with my breakfast and I felt his hands going inside the skirt. I Looked at him with pleading eyes and told him I was on my periods and it's my third day. He immediately stopped and apologized in a whisper. I sighed and I went into my room.

Then I realised how dumb I was. Like how tf am I gonna call jungkook if I don't have a PHONE?!!
I needed a phone asap so I thought of a plan.

That night

It was around 2:30 am. Everybody was asleep and basically the plan was to go into a member's room and steal their phone and call jk and tell him to help me.
I slowly walked in the dark halls and felt a doorknob. I didn't know whose room it was so I just went in and to my happiness and surprise there was no one there. I thought this was the best chance and immediately started looking for the phone and I found it under the pillow and as I was taking it. My heart stopped. I heard a voice from behind.

???: What are you doing?!

Pls vote next ep will be out soon and check out my one shots too.