CHAPTER 17

I passed out.

Svt pov ;
We all were in the meeting room and we were almost done with the meeting and that's when we noticed hao was missing..We knew that he was with Y/N so we just left to have brunch...as we were eating we heard a loud scream..Ngl poor y/n.
Vernon said "don't you guys think this is too far?"
Joshua just replied "yeah..it's not too far..her brothers killed our parents remember this is OUR revenge." Everyone ate in silence and after sometime Minghao came out of the room grinning and sat on the table.
Scoups asked.."How was it?" Hao replied laughing "She was so tight that I thought I was gonna rip her pussy fr" everyone wanted to fuck her now...

Jun went into minghao's room to check on y/n...he went a saw that her naked self was covered with a duvet..He wanted to shift her to her room so he slowly took off the duvet from her body just to see her lower body was in a pool of blood and the matress soaked it.
That's when he knew..That y/n was a virgin and hao took her virginity without her consent..
Jun immediately ran to the dining room and called DINO. The rest of the members were curious about what happened..with y/n. Jun replied that "y/n was a virgin and she's bleeding now." The members were kinda worried but they acted nonchalant about it. Mingyu spoke smirking "now that answers why she was so tight" rest agreed and chuckled.

JUN POV;
She was a virgin?!! I just called DINO and he went to get sanitary supplies and asked me to wake her up. I took some water and sprayed on her face so that she can wake up and she did..She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me in horror and pulled the duvet onto her her to cover herself.I just said.. "don't be scared. I'm not going to do anything to you.Just go to the bathroom and clean yourself up..You got your periods" Y/n saw under the duvet and saw blood..she was kind of embarrassed and was not getting down the bed as she was naked..I wrapped her in the duvet and lifted her up and took her to the bathroom and put her in the tub with warm water...She winced in pain as soon as the water touched her privates. I pitied her at that moment. I went to the room and took the bedsheets and cleaned it up..I asked the maids to bring a comfortable dress for y/n and her underwear. They went to get them and Dino came back with sanitary pads and I went into the bathroom and put them on the counter and also put her nightwear.
I was waiting outside the bathroom to help her dress up.

She wasn't coming out so..I was about to knock on the door when she suddenly called my name whimpering "J-jun" I immediately rushed inside and she was dressed but she was crying on the floor holding her stomach. She kept whimpering in pain.. saying "it's hurting a lot..I can't walk" I picked her up and bought her to her room and she was sobbing in pain..I asked Dino for some painkiller and Dino got them and told Y/n to rest for the night. And she soon fell asleep crying.

Maybe we actually shouldn't have gone this far...

Guys this would be the last update for the week as I have exams going on.I will update again on Sunday maybe..
Do Vote and follow 🫶🫶🫶