CHAPTER 9

Jake cut the call and went to BTS , Jake was a spy set up by svt for knowing bts's plans

BTS POV :
We called Jake and ordered him to get the pictures and other details and her safety with svt immediately..."yeah..i will do sir" "great you may leave jake" said suga and they went to their office for a meeting....

S.COUPS POV :
I was having dinner when y/n joined us and i told her "y/n...i have a good news for you.." "what good news master?" "first off dont call anyone that and also...you will be going home today" "really!?? , Thank you so muchh s.coups" I saw the other maknaes being upset and I got a call from jake...
Flashback

S.Coups POV :
I just spoke with jake and that bitch is bts's sister...damn did she think she was going to leave this place , i'm gonna make sure she suffers as much as we did...

A/N POV
S.coups was visibly angry and he walked towards the table with rage and he stood behind y/n and pulled her hair harshly making sure she fell on the ground and y/n started to cry and s.coups dragged her by her hair towards their basement and threw her forcefully in there...she kept whimpering with pain as tears roller down her cheeks...

Y/N POV
Damn...i'm so happy as i am finally going to leave this place...i'm sure i might miss these guys since i can see their faces being pale as s.coups master announced  the good news... I was eating peacefully until , I had felt my being pulled VERY harshly...it fucking hurts..I started to cry as that person kept pulling my hair saying "bitch..how did you even think we are going to let you leave after knowing that you are their sister !!?"
I looked up to see S.COUPS MASTER ? Everybody's face was filled with utter shock as he called me SOMEONE'S sister... But I don't have any siblings...as far as I remember...
I kept pleading to leave me but he just dragged me by my hair and pushed me into a dark room and locked it from outside....I kept whimpering and sobbing with pain as I kept reminding myself to be strong.

SVT POV
Wtff...why is hyung pulling her hair , we all stood up in unison with utter shock and that's when hyung called her their sister , whose sister is she ? What the hell is going on here...scoups hyung threw her in the basement and came into the dining room with furiously and asked all of us to gather in the meeting room..

We did as he said...he told us about his entire conversation with Jake and i couldn't believe that we were decieved by a girl like her...and we almost fell for her trap and left her outside...just as we were fully engulfed in our thoughts about y/n...S.coups hyung mentioned our parents and the shit they went through because of bts's parents and listening to him made our blood boil we wanted to make her suffer just as much we did in there 20 years...we fucking hate her so much already...HOPE SHE'S READY TO GO THROUGH SHIT NOW... PAINFUL SHIT..

sorry for a small chapter more coming through...bye loviess <3