CHAPTER 1

" Y/N!! wake up sleeping beauty you are gonna be late for college" shouted her mom , y/n is a 17 year old high school student , she gets good grades and also has great friends around her , she is a ball of happiness , y/n lost her dad when she was 6 , and it left a scar on her life...

Y/N POV

I woke up just to realize that I am gonna be late to school , i quickly got out my bed and took a shower and wore these clothes and went downstairs.

"y/n have breakfast and go to school"said mom , but as I am already late to school , I refused and took a bus to reach my school...by the time i reached my classroom , our homeroom teacher had already started the lesson , i went inside the class , everyone looked at me... i was low key embarrassed but kept cool , i apologized to my teacher and went and sat on my chair . END OF CLASS !

IN THE CAFETERIA ~

"y/n!! I found a table for us" said Lisa . Lisa , Jennie , Rosé and Jisoo were my best friends since my childhood , we went to the same middle school and now we go to the same high school , we used to go to picnics and enjoy a lot , I'm really glad i found them...I smiled and walked towards their table , "y/n why were you late this morning ?" asked jisoo cause I'm not the kind of person who is late to school ."I woke up late actually" "wait a damn minute , please don't tell me you've been talking with that cute guy you met on Instagram..." said Jennie and rolled her eyes playfully , "uhh..well i actually was , we texted till 2:30 last night so... i kinda overslept" i said while laughing and rubbed my neck , they chuckled at my reaction . "He is actually shifting near my house so..i will be meeting him soon" i said , then Rosé replied "gurl..if you meet him please introduce us to him too" , i chuckled and said yes!!

THE GUY Y/N MET ON INSTAGRAM :

His name is baekhyun , y/n and he met on Instagram an year ago but they still didn't meet yet

His name is baekhyun , y/n and he met on Instagram an year ago but they still didn't meet yet...last night baekhyun texted that he was shifting his house nearer to y/n's house so..he would come and meet her daily...and he said he also had something to confess to y/n....

THIS IS MY FIRST FF , SO I MIGHT NOT DO WELL BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ENTERTAIN YOU GUYS , LOVE YOU SM <3