CHAPTER 6

Y/n pov

I fell asleep on mingyu's bed , damn the covers smell like him...i kept sniffing the covers like a dog and suddenly some guy came inside and i was caught off guard...
"w-who are you?"i asked stuttering , he replied "I'm jun , the foreign boss of affairs" with a slight smile , i smiled back "nice to meet you master" , "nice to meet you too but why are calling me that weird name ?" "s.coups master gave me this rule" "ohh..haha he always puts weird rules like this you can call me by my name and how old are you ?" , "i'm 18" we had a chat and it was really fun , i felt like i was talking to a friend and then his phone rang and he walked away
He's so nice and i'm hungry af
I walked down to the kitchen and opened the fridge i saw my most favourite ice-cream
Chocolate chip my mouth started to water...i took it out and was about to eat it but suddenly i heard someone "it's Minee...don't touch it" i turned back to see DINO he came forward and snatched it and i was not gonna keep quiet i snatched it from him back and we started quarelling
"give me that!!" "its mine!" suddenly s.coups came and he saw us fighting and rolling on the kitchen floor like pigs and he shouted "STOP!!" we obeyed and s.coups came forward and took away our ice cream and I and dino looked at eachother dissappointed....

BTS POV

"Fuck you guys cant even get a single gem" namjoon took out his gun and shot them dead.... "Jhope , jungkook and suga , i want that gem no matter what happens" everyone nodded and suddenly taehyung came forward running and shouted "namjoon hyung...i got some important news" "what is that tae?" asked jin and taehyung started explaining......

I found our sister , she is alive and she has been spotted at ilovely café and i tracked her credit card and found her address

Namjoon stood up being so happy and asked taehyung and jungkook to go to her address and explain everything to her and get her back HOME...

NEXT DAY...

Taehyung and jungkook drove to y/n's house and rang the bell and y/n's mom angela opened the door she asked them who they were and they told their names angela's eyes started to water and she hugged them and tae and Jungkook hugged back and they went inside the house and explained everything and asked about Y/n ...Angela frowned and told them that y/n was missing since 2 days and police has been trying to reach her but couldn't find her and she started to sob...

Flashback....

Svt's dad and Bts's mom were killed and everything was a ruckus and they tried to kill eachother's kids and bts had no other option but to send y/n somewhere far with Angela who was their most trusted maid...angela begged bts to come with her but they refused to leave their father's side so angela alone with y/n flew away from the mansion and bts and svt's families were killed....y/n was just 3 years old when that happened....

End of flashback...

Y/n pov

S.coups snatched our ice cream and i'm still hungry so..i sat in a corner of the room and started weeping thinking of my mom who used to feed me on time and i still wasn't grateful towards her.. Suddenly a girl came forward with a plate filled with fried rice and smiled. She looked of my age and she said "have your food you might be hungry" "thank you...but who are you ?" "i'm anne , the maid's daughter and i'm 16 years old and i will be turning 17 in 2 days" she said excitedly and that made me smile...the maid came and said "well...y/n i see you've met my daughter , hope you guys be good friends" i replied "ofcourse we will" and i completed my food and i walked around with anne and we became really good friends...atleast i found someone who cares...

That's it for this chapter do vote ❤