CHAPTER 11

Y/n definitely regretted her decision a Lot....after that day.Minghao came and grabbed her hand but she wasn't obeying him and trying to get out of his grip.
He lifted her up and started to take her to the vault.... along with Joshua...

Y/n pov
I tried to fight back but I couldn't as I wasn't as strong as they were . They were taking me to some place called vault and i feel so fucking guilty, it's all because of me Anne died i should have rather suffered than kill her. I should have just ran away in the first place when I first saw them killing that guy, i wouldn't even be here if i shut the fuck up that day...it's all my fault and i will die without even seeing my friends and my mom...My mom I miss her so much she must be suffering out there thinking about me....

The door was huge and black..they opened it with a key and it was covered with red lights and red paint. It looks like the room from the fifty shades of grey movie...wait what ?!! No way.....

Joshua went and took a handcuff and cuffed me to the bed

Joshua went and took a handcuff and cuffed me to the bed. I started to pull on the cliffs to escape and tried to shout but no voice came out of mouth as I felt a sharp sting on my face..minghao slapped me..as he said "you fucking bitch, keep quiet before I kill you"
I was shocked and tried to keep as calm as I can..
Joshua bought it a whip..he raised the whip into the air and before I could think of something it hit me..real hard i screamed in pain just for minghao to put a ball gag in my mouth for me to stop screaming...
Joshua kept hitting me and minghao took turns to hit me while spewing every bad word one can possibly speak..
I was on the verge of fainting as they stopped hitting me.
They went towards a small table over there and sat down and started to drink whiskey.I was crying out of pain. There were visible bruises red and purple ones on my entire body..i felt numb , very numb and was closing my eyes suddenly I felt minghao putting his hand under my shirt...it felt wrong , I started to wiggle out of his grasp and looked over at Joshua to ask minghao to stop. Joshua came forward and i calmed thinking he would stop minghao and he did..thank God . He took out minghao's hand out of my shirt and HE CLIMBED ABOVE ME ?!!
He ripped my shirt off with one move and I was only in my bra infront of him..I was never humiliated nor taken advantage of like this before I could not think of any other reaction rather than laying as a doll. A lifeless one .
He licked his lips and touched my tits from above the bra and minghao came and took it off , now I was half naked under the two of them.  Their hungry gaze rested upon my boobs as Joshua walked off to Get something!?

What else am i gonna suffer with ? It's better to die..

to be continued