CHAPTER 21

???:  what are you doing?!

My heart stopped for a second. Thousands of questions flooded my mind, but the most important one was what was I gonna say if he asked what I was doing in his room. I heard foot steps as I felt him getting closer to me. He put his hand on my shoulders are turned me around. I closed my eyes very tightly. Thunder rumbled outside and It started to rain heavily. The smell of the wet mud from the garden hit my nose, as I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see I was in MINGHAO'S room. BITCH TF why did it have to be him? I literally passed away at that moment and he looked at me and asked again , "what are you doing in my room Y/N?". I stuttered to answer as he smirked and started to come closer and closer towards me. I started moving farther away from him and my legs hit the bedframe and I fell back on the bed. He immediately took the chance and got on top of me and I started to panic and move away from him. He said calmly, "don't worry, I know you're on your periods so I won't fuck you now, unless you want me to " , I calmed down a bit and looked back at him as he asked for the third time "now, tell me what the fuck you were doing in my room at this time of the night", I told in a soft voice, "I was scared " he asked "scared of what exactly y/n?" , I made up a reason that, "I was scared of thunder..." He laughed at me and got off me and started laughing even more harder. I was furious. He stopped laughing as I got up and tried to walk out of the room and he grabbed my hand and said "y/n you can sleep with me " , I said "Minghao you literally made fun of me for my fear and now you're acting like a fucking pervert" he said "First of all, I'm sorry for laughing at your fear and second of all I didn't mean for us to sleep sexually, unless you want to fuck me so bad babe" I looked at him and sighed and went and slept on his bed as no matter what happens this night, I'm leaving this room with the phone. I felt a weight on the bed and he slept beside me. I tried to sleep as far as possible from him as I was still traumatized by what he did to me, but he pulled me close and said don't worry y/n , I'm here sleep tight. This was the only time I ever felt safe with him. so I just slept. The thunder kept rumbling all night and after a few hours I felt Minghao being asleep so I slowly put my hand under his pillow and I immediately stopped as he shuffled in sleep. I slowly got to touch his phone and I grabbed it and tiptoed my way into my room. I took the Chinese book and went into my bathroom and opened the phone. Damn his phone didn't even have a lock. I easily opened it and called the number. The phone was ringing and I was scared that I might get caught. But suddenly someone answered the call. 

???: Hello? Who is this?

y/n; hello, Am I speaking to Jungkook?

???: This is taehyung speaking , I'm Jungkook's brother, who are you?

y/n: Tae-taehyung oppa I am Y/N, your sister. (panicked state)

tae: Y/N?!! How are you love? are you safe? where are you?

y/n: I'm not that fine oppa I need you to help me escape.. I started to cry

tae: Y/n I'll tell you a plan just follow it accordingly, you're coming home soon sweetheart, love you.

y/n :OK oppa. I will be waiting for you guys, come fast and save me. I love you too.

call ended

I immediately went with the plan and for now I deleted the call log and sent taehyung oppa my live location and deleted the chat. I knew I needed to return back the phone so I went into his room and Minghao suddenly woke up and asked "where did you go?" I said "washroom" he again asked "there is a washroom in my room why did you go out?" I cleverly replied "I needed to change my pad.." He nodded and I went and slept beside him. 

I finally found hope that I'm gonna be rescued soon and meet the only family I have left.

vote for it guyss love youuu <<333