CHAPTER 5

"umm..no it wasn't myself who hurt me" said y/n to Dino , "who did this ?" asked Dino ,"it was my stepdad..." said y/n and started to tear up , but Dino noticed it and he hugged her and assured her that everything was alright . "Do you want to talk to me about it?" , "I'm...not sure if I can trust you yet dino.....oh sorry master"."you can call me dino" he said smiling , "thanks dino".

Y/n left the room.....

Y/N POV

'I expected them to be so bad but I guess they aren't that bad' I thought to myself. That's when suddenly seungkwan came out of nowhere and started to come closer to me...I was damn scared as his face looked like he is about to kill someone and he lifted his hand up in the air and I thought he was gonna hit me but he showed me a finger heart and asked how I was feeling . "Uhh..I'm fine master","Oh..glad you are and also I don't know why this S.coups put such a weird name for you to call us" said seungkwan and I looked at him " anyways see ya later , if you want a house tour then you can go to Vernon", "sure master...but where can I find Vernon?" "First of all don't call me master and you can find Vernon in the weaponary room in the first floor" "sure.. seungkwan byee" and I said bye..he walked away and I went in search of Vernon.
'Damn... this is such a big mansion If I get lost in here nobody can find me..I miss Lisa , Jennie , jisoo and rosé so much as they are the only family I've got...I wish I had parents then I wouldn't be stuck like this in such a place..why ? Why do I suffer in such a state whereas my parents are happy in heaven I wish I died too' I shred a tear and then suddenly a muscular hand pulled me inside a room which was dark..I was caught off guard and I started to scream and then..I turned back to see a drunk MINGHAO ?!!

A/U POV tw⚠️

Minghao was really drunk and as soon as he saw Y/n he pulled her into the room and turned her facing him...
"Mm-minghao please leave me" y/n pleaded and then he...kissed her and y/n started to wiggle out of his arms as his hands started to reach her bra's hook..Y/n started to cry and shout. Then suddenly the door burst open.. Showing Mingyu...Mingyu came forward and pulled y/n out minghao's arms and took her out of the room and he looked at y/n's face which was covered with tears..

Y/N POV

The hand which pulled is MINGHAO!?
He started kissing me and his hands started to touch me in an inappropriate manner...I couldn't do anything but cry for help and all of a sudden Mingyu came inside and helped me. "Y/n I am really sorry about his behaviour please don't cry" said mingyu while hugging and patting my head , while I cried on his chest...
He lifted me in a bridal style and took me to his bedroom and put me down softly on his bed.

The last thing I saw was a smiling Mingyu before I drifted into deep slumber .

Sorry for the short episode hope you like it <3