CHAPTER 18

Maybe we actually shouldn't have gone this far...

Y/n POV;
I woke up after a few hours and I limped myself to the window and saw the beautiful sunset.The sky looked gorgeous and peaceful unlike my life.

I sat on the bed looking at the window and thinking back on my life

I sat on the bed looking at the window and thinking back on my life...Maybe I shouldn't have recorded them in the first place then I wouldn't even be suffering this much. I got raped and I couldn't do anything about it...It hurts.I wanna see my mom...more like I wanna meet those brothers who abandoned me.
Wait...that Library has a photo frame of that guy right why did they put it on the wall if they hate my brothers? I need to go to the library asap..
I started limping my way towards the library without being noticed by the members and I was in shock to see that there is no photo in the frame..Then who put it in the first place and why?

Fuck!!! How am I gonna find out about my brother now

Fuck!!! How am I gonna find out about my brother now...maybe should I just ask those monsters?
Ughh..idk man I'm just going back to my room..

I was walking towards my room, I saw mingyu standing at the door frame and looking at me..I started getting nervous, my hands started to sweat and I was scared? Nah..terrified of them. I stopped on the way and started to stare back and he smirked coming closer to me..I took a step back and he came closer and closer and my back hit the wall..He came really close to me and I closed my eyes tight cause I was scared of his presence. I could only hear him now.
He chuckled and said "Aw..poor girl.. Don't be scared I'm not going to do anything to you...YET. But I am curious to know why  you went into the library at this time?"..I didn't reply, he caught my jaw in a harsh manner and told me "OPEN..YOUR.. FUCKING MOUTH HONEY" I did as he said..
"I went in there to find out about my brothers..." He laughed..like a literal maniac and said "aww..babyy..you could've just asked me to tell you about your horrible brothers...also..I love how you searched for information about them in the library...they didn't do anything good for this world so that they lie in those books..maybe their names might lie in the death notes of the victim's families" I looked at him expressionless as he dragged me into his room. I was curious as fuck to know about my brothers and I was determined to know about them...he made me sit on his bed and he sat beside me and started telling the story...

Flashback in mingyu pov

We were just 6-9 years old...when we first met your brothers..they were of the same age as us and you were 2 years old. Our parents were huge businessmen and held power in the country..We all went to the same school..JK and I were super close.. y/n interrupted "JK?"  Mingyu said ..he's one of your brother's 'jungkook' and it was going all well...until your birthday..It was June 15th all of us hosted a huge birthday party since you turned 3. But it was the day that everything went downhill...our father's had gotten into a fight about who gets the most percentage of company shares and they started to curse eachother and I don't remember much but your dad attacked our dad and he injured him..my mom was crying and our bodyguards attacked your family and injured your mother.. from there it was like a literal war..We tried to stop the fight..but BTS..They attacked our injured father and killed him..and they killed my mom too...We could have stopped the fight but your motherfucking brothers decided to kill them...That's the whole point of our revenge...

TO END YOUR FAMILY