CHAPTER 14

Y/n pov ;

I was super hungry so I went downstairs to grab something from the fridge.
that's when I heard one of the maids gossiping...I hid behind the grey curtain and started hearing what they were talking about...
'ANNE's mom was fired after they killed Anne so...she was the one who sent someone to hurt dk sir'
"whatt!!!? I never knew about it how'd you know that it's her"
'I'm her family friend so she told me...But since you're close I'M ONLY TELLING YOU don't leak this anywhere or else we'll be in trouble'

too bad I already heard it all...but i acted like I didn't hear anything and walked into the kitchen...
The maids were  shocked to see my state and asked if I was okay...I didn't reply and asked them to give me something to eat..
One of the maids made me Kimbap and some ramyeon with boiled eggs...

So yumm I wanna eat too

I ate like I never saw food before...and the maids said..'y/n please don't come out of your room anymore, they might think that were helping you escape and they might harm us' I nodded my head and showed my gratitude for the food and I took an ice pack from the freezer and went back to my room and I searched for a first aid kit to treat my wounds.

Jeonghan POV;

DK was being discharged and all of us think it's BTS who attacked dk but.. Something is wrong.Its not BTS but I can't come to a conclusion without being sure about it
....
Timeskip

DK was bought to his bedroom it was very neat and simple yet so mesmerizing.

They laid him on the bed and Dino asked him to rest for 2 days before going back to the gym and scoups asked "did you see the guy who attacked you? was he from BTS?" DK replied "no hyung I didn't see

They laid him on the bed and Dino asked him to rest for 2 days before going back to the gym and scoups asked "did you see the guy who attacked you? was he from BTS?" DK replied "no hyung I didn't see.."
So...they all left him in the room to rest and came to their conference room to talk about the attack and what to do with y/n.

IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM

Scoups asked them for their opinions on y/n and everyone expressed their hatred towards her except jeonghan...jeonghan didn't say a word..and when scoups asked him about his sudden silence..
He spoke out
" I think it's better to let her be free in the house and not lock her somewhere and we can use her to get whatever we want from BTS..We can still torture her or fuck her like we want to and still get what we want..." He smirked..
Everyone agreed and they sent Jun to y/n's room to talk to her about her rules if she doesn't want to be imprisoned...

JUN POV;
I went inside her room and she was sleeping...I tried to wake her up and she got startled by me...I asked her to calm down and told her that she
Should never try to escape or else she'd be tortured or worse be killed.
She looked like she accepted her fate and she  nodded yes..

I looked at her and said something in Chinese looks like she didn't understand what I said but I really meant it...

" 你因你兄弟的罪孽而受苦"
(your suffering because of your brother's sins)

She asked me what I said..i advised her to find it out herself..
And left the room

y/n pov ;

He said something...and I need to know what it is..
Maybe i can find any books which can help translate Chinese...
I started to look for the library...the hallways were huge..I saw a huge black door and without having any second thoughts i opened the door and went inside..
Just to see it was DK'S BEDROOM..
as soon as I realised it was someone's room I turned around to go out but I felt a hand on my waist pulling me back into the room...and I heard the noise of the door locking shut...
I am dead for sure this time..I mentally slapped myself and turned around to meet a pair of eyes which we tired and red with a lotta darkcircles
It was him..dk
He said...sleep beside me..I feel cold..
It looked like he has been running high temperature..I had no option to refuse so I just went and layed beside him...His buff hands wrapped around my body and the cold air of the AC was hitting us as I fell asleep..

Do vote and wait for the next chapter!!💋