CHAPTER 19

TO END YOUR FAMILY

Y/N POV;
I was in utter disbelief knowing my brothers were this cruel..they killed Svt's family and that lead to my parents death... Nevertheless they are the only family I have..and I need to meet them. Suddenly mingyu spoke chuckling at my shocked face "What did you expect from your murderer brothers then y/nnie? There is a reason for everything we do.."..I kept quiet..he then started staring me down..that's when I understood our conversation was over.. and lust was overcoming upon him..so I stood up and walked towards the door before anything happens but he caught my hand and squeezed it tightly making me gasp in pain..I begged him to leave my hand...I felt tears brimming in my eyes. He said "SINCE I'VE GAVE YOU THE INFORMATION YOU NEED...GIVE ME SOMETHING BACK...LIKE THE TASTE OF YOU..." I was done.. being manhandled and raped by them so I was really furious and I spit on his face and screamed "FUCK YOU MINGYU" He was pissed..He lifted his hand up in the air and slapped me so hard that I thought my cheekbone broke."YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU SPIT ON ME, YOU CUNT" he shouted and pushed me onto the bed..and kissed me harshly..(TW⚠️)He kept biting my lips for entrance but I didn't give what he wanted so..He bit my lips harshly making blood gush out of my bruised lips..he was tongue kissing me..His tongue was touching my throat almost..and I couldn't breathe and started to wriggle out of his gasp but he was strong.He started to bite my neck and formed hickeys all over...I was crying hard...he tried to put his hands under my pants and I said  "I'm on my periods, please" in the most softest crying voice ever..he stopped what he was doing and looked at me..his eyes softened..he said "GET OUT OF MY ROOM " I took the chance and ran out of the room and calmed my self down and I started walking towards my room and I saw wonwoo..he was searching for something...I went near him and asked "what are you looking for?" He said "I can't find my glasses"..I saw them near the vase on the table so I gave it to him..He put them on and looked at me..He put his fingers on my lips and asked "who did this?" I said mingyu..he sighed. And told me to go back to my room..and I did so...

Timeskip

I somehow read that entire Chinese book and tried to relax but I felt my stomach hurting a little..so I drank water and tried to sleep but minute by minute it kept increasing... It's CRAMPS..fuck bro not now I thought.I was rolling on the bed holding my stomach and groaning in pain..I felt helpless..Then suddenly the door opened revealing hoshi..he had a tray of food in his hand..As soon as he saw my state..he put the food on the table immediately and came and sat beside me..he asked "Y/n are you okay?" I said 'I-it hurts' he understood what I meant..so he ran out of the room and I was almost dying out of pain..He came inside the room with chocolates, hot pack and asprin.I took the asprin and ate the chocolate as sweets help with pain..he told me to sleep..but I wasn't sleepy so..I acted like I was sleeping.He suddenly laid down beside me and wrapped his hands around my waist and rubbed my tummy in a delicate way..It was helping with my pain..so I let him do it and soon we both fell asleep hugging eachother...