CHAPTER 13

Jeonghan fell asleep beside her...

NEXT MORNING ~

jeonghan woke up due to call from vernon , vernon informed him about the discharge of dk from the hospital as dino would take care of him at the house itself and its not safe for dk to be in the hospital..and jeonghan agreed on getting him home tonight..and cut the call.

He noticed y/n quietly snoring beside him and his face lit up with a small smile without him knowing..he came out of the bed and lifted her bruised body up in his arms and took her to his bedroom and he slowly put her on his bed making sure she doesn't wake up and he got a tshirt of his and he dressed her up , and left the room.

Y/N POV 

i fluttered my eyes open to see..that i'm not in the vault and in one of the members bedroom..it was gorgeous. The  walls , the bedsheet everything was white and there were some plants which made the room seem lively and then i looked down to find myself in his tshirt. 

I was reminded of last night and i couldn't help but pity myself...I tried to walk upto the huge mirror hanging on the wall. I saw myself with bruises and I felt ugly..i got reminded of my stepfather...

flashback

"YOU UGLY BITCH!! ALWAYS RUINING EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH..WHY DID YOU BREAK THE MIRROR ? 'I-i'm sorry..i didnt mean to do it was just looking at myself and suddenly slipped out of my hand' i was begging for forgiveness. he raised his hand up in the air and he slapped me so hard ,I fell on the floor crying... "ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS..YOU UGLY GIRL..NEVER TOUCH STUFF WHICH ISNT YOURS AND THIS MIRROR..HAHAHA YOU'RE TOO UGLY TO BE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR...COME ON LOOK AT YOUR BRUISED FACE..YOU MUST FEEL UGLY SEEING HOW YOUR DISGUSTING SWOLLEN FACE LOOKS.." 

he grabbed my hair forcefully making look at myself in the mirror ..my right cheek was swollen and it actually looked..ugly...he left my hair and walked off..

end of flashback

I came and sat on the bed crying and suddenly jeonghan entered to room just to see my holding my face in my hands and bawling my eyes out..i looked up to meet his eyes...eyes which showed no remorse to my state. He came closer and sat beside me and started to stare at me and he sighed and got a first aid kit and started treating my wounds...everything was quiet none of us were speaking anything..i didn't say anything as I didn't wanna trigger his anger too. I hissed as he started put antiseptic on my face..he stopped and came close to my face and I could feel his breath on my face and he blew on the wound..it felt cold..and he treated all my wounds and called the newly appointed maid to get me some French toast. He looked into my eyes and said...'why were you crying?' , I refused to answer and grabbed my by my chin sternly and asked again "WHY WERE YOU CRYING?" I gave in and finally told him about the incident which occurred with my stepfather, his eyes softened..his eyes showed pity and it felt like whatever he would be saying was genuine...he said " I don't know what made your stepfather behave in such a cruel way towards you..but you are the most prettiest girl i've ever seen and you will be.."

I asked trembling.."why did you behave in such a cruel way with me then.." he looked at me in disgust suddenly and it felt like he had a split personality disorder and he suddenly walked off angry saying 'ITS NOT DONE YET' and shut the door loudly. 

I WAS TERRIFIED ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...

thanks for reading lovies..i was unable to update due to the loss of person close to me and i'm sorry for my delay but here you go..hope you enjoy the story..there's more coming soon ;)

DO VOTE AND FOLLOW ~