CHAPTER 2

"Hyung , I've actually heard from Jason that BTS is going to steal the precious gem from the oldtimeroad museum tonight...and the thing is that the gem costs more than 200 million $ , so we can just attack them and steal the gem" said woozi , "well..it isn't so easy to steal that from BTS , they are powerful and might've already made a plan to escape us", said Dk ,"hmm..yeah that's true though..but give it a try , i don't want those assholes to own such a precious gem" said s.coups ," joshua , wonwoo , hoshi and mingyu , i want you guys to go and fetch me that gem , take care and everybody are dismissed " said s.coups and everyone went into their rooms and the assigned members went with vernon and took the weapons .

AUTHOR POV 

Seventeen and BTS are best friends , their parents were really close until one day some issue occurred and parents of both families fought and father of BTS killed seventeen's dad and his dad killed BTS's mom , since then all of them swore to be enemies and that's the reason seventeen hates BTS . And Jason is one of seventeen's spy and he works near BTS .

END OF POV

Y/N was going to the club with blackpink that night , she met blackpink infront of the club , she immediately went towards them and everyone went inside the club...they drank shots and beer and went on to the dance floor , but y/n didn't want to dance , so she sat at the counter , then a man approached her , "hey beautiful..what are you doing here alone" "umm..could you just leave me alone ? " said y/n , "don't be uncomfortable...my name is...minghao , what is your name ? tell me your name and I'll leave.."he smirked at her "fine! I'm y/n , now leave" y/n said  being frustrated...Minghao left y/n and went to the strippers .

y/n saw...baekhyun at the club...so she called out his name and went towards him happily , they both were having a chat until...a girl came and hugged baekhyun and asked her "who are you ?"she asked "I'm y/n..and who are you?" , "ohh..nice to meet you y/n , I'm baekhyun's girlfriend , Irene " she said with a beaming smile ... it shattered y/n's heart into pieces , and she looked at baekhyun and he replied "yeah..this is Irene and she is my girlfriend..actually about the confession..i wanted to tell you that I don't have any feelings for you..I hope you don't too , anyways see ya " said baekhyun and walked away with Irene towards the counter..y/n stood there with her heart broken and...droplets of tears started to fall from her eyes.

She immediately left the club crying ....

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER...DID SOMEONE EVER BREAK YOU HEART ? 💔