CHAPTER 7

Y/N POV

I was spending time with anne in her room and she asked me " how did you end up here ?" i said "Well I was being nosy and tried to record these guys killing a guy and got caught" "damn...unnie you were really brave enough to do this shit" "ikr" we laughed and thought of watching a movie... "HORROR" "ROM-COM" "HORROR" "ROM-COM"
We both were fighting as I was scared for horror movies because as a child i used to get nightmares after watching them...so i was trying to convince anne to watch a rom-com instead.

"Well maybe we should let these papers decide" she took out some papers which had the words horror and rom-com written in them...
She saw DK passing through the room and she went towards him and asked him to pick a paper
"what are these?" "we are planning on watching a movie so we would like it if you picked a genre for us" "ohhh okk...here you go" I was praying hoping it would not be horror , but unfortunately it was "HORROR"
I mentally slapped myself and went into the room.
Anne picked a movie called "IT"
I was beyond terrified of clowns and we were watching a clown movie...shitt...
The movie started and already an hour had passed and I was on the verge of peeing myself hence i just told anne i needed to use the washroom and went back to my room...

It was night...and we all had our dinner and slept...
Around midnight , I had a nightmare , in which a clown came into my room and tried to kill me and I woke up with sweat and I was scared af and thats when I heard something creak and I almost stopped breathing as the stairs were creaking and the footsteps were coming closer.
I pulled the sheets on me and tried to fall asleep but I was too scared so I started weeping audibly and someone came into my room...

JEONGHAN POV

I went to the kitchen for a late night snack and was heading back to my room and I suddenly heard someone weeping , i looked and saw it was coming from Y/n's room !!?
I went inside and saw her covering herself with the sheets and crying....
I felt pity and removed the sheets from her and asked her "what happened y/n" she replied "I got a n-nightmare and w-woke up and I'm scared to sleep alone"
I thought it would be a nice chance to sleep with her (not in a bad way but...still though i would love to do both 🌚) and I lifted her up in a bridal style and she was taken aback by the sudden action but...she caught my shirt tightly and I took her to my bedroom...

I made her sleep on the bed and i slept beside her and slowly slided my hand into her shirt and snaked my hand around her waist and hugged her closely to my chest and with my another hand I tried to calm her down by patting her back.

Y/n night dress

She smelled like honey and I loved touching her thin waist and her skin was as soft as a feather...I wish I could stay like this forever and I looked at her face...she already fell asleep and was looking so cute while sleeping and I don't know what got into me I kissed her forehead and fell asleep too.....

Hope you guys liked it , I will write longer chapters from the next time <3 Do vote and follow me for updates