Chapter 16- Morning

Hope's POV

I woke up, like any other person would and got ready for the day. I walked out of my room and saw Josie walking out of her room. Jade was by her side and I rolled my eyes. Jade has been hanging around her a lot recently. I don't mind, I just wish Jade would at least go hangout with Finch, her own girlfriend. I down to the breakfast room and sat by Lizzie and Mg.

Mg: Hey Hope.

H: Mg.

Mg: Are you upset about something?

H: No, just tired so I might go lay back down.

Mg: Oh look there's Josie and Jade.

I turned around and saw Jade and Josie walking up to us. Josie sat down next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. Jade sat across from Josie and winked at me.

H: What's that all about Jade?

Ja: What are you talking about?

H: You just winked at me for no reason whatsoever.

Ja: No I didn't.

H: Yes you did.

Jade denied it once again and I looked over at Lizzie and Mg. They agreed with me and Josie just didn't mind the conversation at all.

H: Josie?

J: Hmm?

H: Are you okay?

J: Yeah, I just don't want to deal with the drama this morning so Jade could you please go.

Ja: I didn't even-

J: I don't care, just go.

Everyone seemed surprised that Josie would tell Jade to go. Jade got up and left and Josie sighed of relief.

J: Finally she's gone.

H: Josie, I don't think you talk to your friends that way. You sure everything is okay?

J: She's been following me around all morning and I got sick of it.

H: Has she really?

Josie nods and I look down at my food. I look over at Josie and seen she doesn't have anything to eat. I slid my tray over to her and she looked at me.

H: Eat up.

J: This is your food though.

H: I'll be fine. I ate a little bit of it before Jade came over and ruined my appetite so please just eat some food.

J: Thank you.

I smiled and kissed Josie's cheek. She smiled back and ate some of my food that I gave her. Lizzie made a gagging sound and Mg chuckled. Finally the group is back to normal.

Lizzie and Mg left the table and Josie was still eating. She looked at me and handed me a spoonful of eggs. I shake my head and she places the spoon back on the plate.

J: You have to eat too.

H: I'm good.

J: Please just eat some more. I'll feel bad if you let me have all of it.

H: Will it make you happy?

Josie nods and I take a spoonful of eggs and ate it. She smiled and I smiled back at her.

After eating I took care of everything and Josie and I walked to the library.

Lizzie's POV

As much as I love my sister being happy, I wish they could just keep it to themselves. I don't want to see them kissing each other at breakfast.

Mg: What would you like to do today?

Li: How about we go ruin Hope and Josie's little study date.

Mg: Why?

Li: So they can stop kissing up on each other at breakfast.

Mg: But we do that as well.

Li: Not when there are people around.

Mg: I think we should let them be happy. Don't you like seeing Josie being happy.

Li: Okay so then what would you like to do?

Mg: How about we make up a double date and go swimming with a picnic.

Li: Sounds like a plan, we just need to get them on board.

Mg: Why wouldn't they be on board?

Li: Josie has been paranoid and Hope has been pushing away from researching whatever is after her.

Mg: So they aren't on a study date right now?

Li: No it's more of a research party. You can hardly get Josie to pull away from a book.

Mg frowns and I stand up from sitting on my bed.

Mg: So how do we get her away from a book?

Li: We tell her that whatever went down was just our imaginations.

Mg: She wouldn't fall for that.

Li: Then we tell her to wait until after break to put all that stress on herself.

Mg: Seems like something you'd say to her.

Li: Because it's something I'll say to her right now. Let's go.

Mg smiled and we made our way to the library. We are still kids and we deserve to have fun every once and a while.

Author's Note: I know this is mostly boring. The next chapter will be on them convincing Josie to have fun during break. I haven't had motivation to continue this story but I know you guys love it so I'll do whatever it takes to keep you guys happy. I've been spending most of my time on writing for "You're Mine." I think I'm just someone who constantly has to have chaotic things going on in each book. But I think it's mostly because of how I live my life which has been more drama and interesting things going on in life. The more I write the more I find things out about myself and it's kind of sad but I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Enjoy!!