cw: slight nsfw

For Sakura, even though she was surrounded by humans inside the Ogimoto House, she vowed to herself that she would never eat and devour women. No matter how tempting they are to her, she will restrain herself in doing so. And instead, she diverted her hunger to the male customers who seek for her service inside the yukaku or ageya*.

As a shinzou*, she entertained customers along with other shinzou's and courtesans, finally being able to showcase her talent by playing the shamisen or preparing tea for samurai's, businessmen and politicians. While away from the prying eyes, Sakura would feign hospitality and accompany them outside, taking them up to the roof where she would first eat their mouth and tongue so they wouldn't make any more noises. Once finished devouring them to the bone, she would keep the bones inside the puffy sleeve of her kimono, retreat to her room and hide them in a dark hole he dug nine feet deep. And this hole is hidden, it can only be accessed by opening a certain chest box, moving a few of her clothes away to see the hidden entrance to her bones stash.

But that was her old method, back when she was still a shinzou. Now that Sakura is an oiran, she needed to develop another method where she could feed herself. And that is where her blood demon art and kiseru came to be useful. Crushing a few flower petals, she would smoke inside her room, letting the smoke waft around her room to create an arousing scent. One that would drive her customers into a frenzy state. And while in the process of removing her obi in front of her customer, she would open one arm and create a projectory illusion to the customer and to everyone inside wherever she is.

For the customer, they would see that Sakura was giving her their requested service. But in reality, she was already eating them inside her room or in the private chambers of the yukaku. Because of her blood demon art, other courtesans would also be able to see that her customer got outside of her room and left their ageya.

However, in one instance, a feudal lord who goes by the name of Sanada barged into their ageya one night in rage.

"Where is that woman?" He roared inside their home. Red, bloodshot eyes eyeing every girl inside. "Where is that woman from last night?" He roared once again.

"E-excuse me?" The husband of okaasan asks, idly motioning his hands down. "But which girl are you looking for?" He asks.

"The woman who took Takeda as her patron!" He yelled.

The kamuro*'s were crying in one corner, holding onto each other's kimono sleeves while whimpering in fear. The other courtesans shaking, their heads hung low and brimming with tears. And then there was Sakura, who lifted her head up as her eyes began to shine with tears.

When the feudal lord Sanada saw Sakura lift her head up, he immediately marched towards her and clamped his hand on her neck. "Where is Takeda?" He asks

Feigning sadness and letting a tear fall down her cheek, Sakura lets out one small sob before slowing shaking her head. "I-I don't know what you mean.." she mumbles

"Liar!" Sanada shouts in front of her face. "He did not come home last night!"

"What do you mean?" Sakura asks, shaking her shoulders. "His last words to me were good night before walking home." She says, closing her eyes and letting tears fall down on her face once more.

"Sanada sama" One courtesan begins to say as all the kamuro's in one corner started to sniffle and hiccup together. "But what Sakura oiran's saying is true. We saw Takeda sama leave, he was even waving to okaasan-"

"You are all liars!" Sanada shouted, his voice booming all over their home. Tightening his grip on Sakura's neck, Sakura placed her hands on his wrist.