Favorite love triangle

(#Celltober2021 | artworks by saineko08, stories by Moriko_)

9 | Favorite love triangle

DA4901, SS1104 and J-1178 - Cells at Work! BLACK

Of the trillions and trillions of cells in the entire body, only two of them were the ones that had become important to DA4901. Their arrival had changed his life, at two different times from each other: during his childhood and after his maturity.
Although those two cells were completely different from each other physically, DA4901 had to admit that they were actually more similar than they looked. SS1104 and J-1178 were a red blood cell and a white blood cell, a delivery boy and a warrior, respectively, but they faced life in the same way.
The same light shone in their eyes, even though they hadn't had many opportunities to talk and be together: both were brave, sincere, losing their temper in the face of injustice but kind to the people they loved. Both were still a bit immature and stubborn, unlike DA4901 who sometimes felt like a big brother to them... and it was as if he had the ability to attract very similar people to him.
They both had the gift of quieting the storms of his troubled soul. Both had the gift of smiling despite the difficulties and, thus, of making him smile too: they were the only ones who could bring a smile to his face with a sentence or a glance, during the breaks between one work shift and another.
Only with them DA4901 felt really safe and his soul was filled with serenity, just like when he was still a little erythroblast in the arms of a macrophage.