Food

(#Celltober2021 | artworks by saineko08, stories by Moriko_)

17 | Food

J-1178 and U-1196 - Cells at Work! BLACK

J-1178 loved the food her big sister prepared for her.
When they had first met, she hadn't imagined that this beautiful long-haired leukocyte could cook: it was rare for warriors like them to be able to prepare tasty soups made from the remains of the germs and bacteria they themselves eliminated; they were used to getting their supplies from special distributors scattered around the blood vessels, with pre-packaged products prepared by other cells.
Moreover, because of the strong hostility she felt towards U-1196, the little warrior expected everything from that leucocyte. J-1178 was sure that sooner or later she would force her to eat what she prepared, in order to poison her or put her out of the way to leave her free space to act and lead the platoon of white blood cells: for this reason J-1178 was always careful to refuse any kind of food he offered her, as a precaution.
However, as soon as the relationship between them was consolidated, little by little J-1178 changed her attitude. The young leucocyte showed more interest in what seemed to her companions' palates to be real delicacies, and had not refused when, one day, U-1196 offered her a ramen noodle that she had prepared and placed in a special bowl.
Thus, J-1178 had confirmed those excellent comments that her companions had said towards the beautiful leucocyte.

«Ne-san, it's really good!»
«Yeah!»