First Time

And in this world
Where nothing else is true
Here I am
Still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you

-Tangled Up In You, Staind

♾♾♾♾

Steve entered the bedroom later that night, seeing Poppy laying in his bed, reading. "She's asleep." He set the video monitor on his nightstand before sitting on the edge of the bed.

Poppy set her book down before standing up in front of him, positioning herself between his legs.

"She's so great."

Poppy nodded, "let's not talk about her right now."

Steve nodded as he watched Poppy remove her shirt. He brought his hands up to her waist as she brought hers up behind his head, into his hair, "Poppy." She didn't say anything as she kissed him, softly at first, it becoming more urgent as he ran his hands up her back.

She pulled away, "I feel safe with you."

Steve smiled, "you are Poppy. Katerina."

Poppy smiled, "I like the way you say my name." She tugged on the bottom of his shirt, pulling it off as kissed him again. As she did, she removed her bra as she felt Steve run his fingers slowly up her back.

Steve pulled away as she brought her hands up to cover herself. He brought his hands up her to hers, moving them at her sides, "you don't have to do that. You want to stop, we stop. Okay?"

Poppy nodded as Steve kissed her stomach, trailing his kisses up her stomach to her chest, between her breasts.

He heard her panting above him as she placed her hands in his hair. He looked up at her to see her watching him as he kissed along her right breast to her nipple, taking it gently into his mouth as he heard a whimper. He smiled as he moved to her left breast before he kissed up her neck to her chin and mouth as he brought his left hand up to her cheek, "I love you Katerina." He grabbed her waist, pulling her into his lap easily as she wrapped her legs around him. He stood up, turning to set her on the bed gently, pinning her underneath him.

"I love you Steve." She felt him trail his kisses back down her stomach to the band of her jeans, undoing them as he pulled them down and off slowly.

He positioned himself between her legs, "you trust me?" He saw her only nod as he kissed above the band of her underwear, hooking his thumbs in as he slid them down and off. He kissed up her legs as he positioned himself between them, wrapping his arm up, under her leg and around, resting it on her chest as he kept her pinned to the bed. He kissed her mound, smiling as he elicited a small whimper from her before he flicked his tongue along her clit, making her buck against him, "sensitive." He heard her groan her agreement as he did it again, this time taking it into his mouth as she bucked against him again. He chuckled, bringing his middle finger to her entrance, hearing a loud moan as he slid it slowly inside. He brought up a second finger, sliding them both in and out as he felt her grip his hand on her chest. He licked and sucked on her clit as he felt her tighten around his fingers, thrashing against him. He chuckled, leaning back on his knees as he watched her stare at the ceiling, out of breath.

Poppy leaned up on her elbows as she watched Steve stand up from the bed, getting undressed the rest of the way as he watched her. She swallowed hard as she watched him approach her on the bed, hovering over her.

"I'm not done with you. If you want to stop, just say so."

Poppy shook her head as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "I don't want to stop."

He watched her face as he slid slowly inside, hearing her groan as he did. He didn't move as he let her acclimate to him, "when you're ready."

Poppy moaned, nodding as she looked at Steve, "I want you Steve." She saw him grin and she began to feel him move slowly in and out of her, making her throw her head back as he did.

He hovered his mouth over hers as he brought his hand up to her cheek, "I need you to look at me." He chuckled as she groaned and nodded as he kissed her. She brought her hand up to the nape of his neck, finding his tongue with hers urgently as she moaned. He pulled back, watching her as she panted, making him speed up his movements. "Again?"

Poppy whimpered, wrapping her legs around him as she pulled him in, wrapping an arm around his back and one around his neck. "Kiss me Steve."

He barely had his mouth pressed to hers again in time to stifle her moan as he felt her clenching around him. He moaned, feeling her arms gripping around him tighter as she did. He pulled away, laying next to her as he faced her away from him, "once more."

Poppy sighed, "I don't know if I can."

Steve chuckled, positioning himself behind her as he brought her leg back over his, "you can." He slid into her once more as he heard her whimper. He kissed her shoulder, up her neck as he brought his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit with his middle finger as she pushed back on him. Steve moaned, "one more time love."

She nodded as she gripped onto his arm between her legs as she heard him grunting in her ear. "Steve.."

He moaned at her whimper as he felt her once more clench around him as he felt himself tighten and release inside her as he panted.

Poppy groaned as he let her go and she rolled to her back, "Steve."

He chuckled, getting up to pull on shorts before laying back beside her, "how was that."

She giggled as he pulled her to his chest, "oh Steve. It was amazing." She blushed as she hesitated, "I've only ever had an orgasm when I was alone."

Steve chuckled, "oh yeah? I might like to see that."

Poppy laughed, hitting him in the chest, "shut up!" She ran her hand up to his neck, pulling his lips to hers as she heard him moan, pinning her under him. She grinned when he pulled away, looking at her.

"It's okay when I call you Katerina?"

Poppy nodded, "I love hearing you say it Steve."

"Good." He kissed her once more before getting up again. He tossed her his shirt and her underwear. "In case someone comes in in the morning."

Poppy chuckled, putting on his shirt and her underwear before crawling back under the blanket with Steve beside her. She moaned softly as he pulled her to his chest as she closed her eyes.