Final

When I am blind in my mind
I swear they be my rescue, my lifeline
I don't know what I'd do if I, if I'd survive
My brothers and my sisters, in my life

-Family, Kyo and The Chainsmokers

♾♾♾♾

******5 years later******

"Look at you. I'm happy for you Steve."

He smiled at Bucky as he patted him on the back, "thanks Buck. I couldn't be happier." He pulled off the sheet displaying the sign: Captain's Home For Lost Children. He had bought a bigger plot and had a bigger house built to house foster children. He sighed, "it took a while to get here."

Bucky nodded, following him inside, "how many kids do you have now?"

Steve counted in his head, "right now, 5. Plus Lily. And you know Morgan is here all the time now. Her and Lily are practically inseparable."

Bucky laughed, "right." He opened the door for Steve to enter the house, grunting as he felt Lily lunge at him, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Uncle Buck! I missed you!"

He lifted her up as she squealed, "I missed you too little doll."

She rolled her eyes, "why do you always call me little doll?"

He laughed, "because the title doll is reserved for another. I'm sorry love." He set her back on the ground before hugging Morgan. He followed the girls into the kitchen, smiling, "doll."

Poppy looked up from the stove, "Buck! I miss you so much."

He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her, lifting her off the ground the way he did Lily. "I miss you too doll. You're the one that quit SHIELD for the domestic life. I never get to see you anymore now."

She nodded as he set her back on the ground. "I know." She brought her hands up to his cheeks, "I love you Buck. You have to come around more."

He nodded, "I will doll. I promise." He rested his head against hers, "I love you too. Now, can I stay for dinner? I'm starving."

She laughed, hitting him in the chest, "of course you can. Jerk." She felt Steve wrap his arms around her from behind as she turned to face him, "hi Captain."

He shook his head, "what have I told you about saving that for the bedroom."

She giggled as she heard Bucky groan before walking away. "I'm sorry."

"Are you?"

She leaned up to him, "no." She went to kiss him but heard a knock on the door. She sighed, following Steve to find Leslie at the door with a small boy with raven hair and big blue eyes. She leaned down to him, "hello little man. What is your name?"

The little boy grimaced, "James."

She looked up to see Bucky standing next to her.

He knelt down in front of him, "hey. My name is James too." He looked up at Steve and back at the boy, "Steve has been my best friend for a long time and he's always taken care of me. I know he'll take special care of you too. Come on." He stood up, offering James his metal hand as he gasped excitedly.

Poppy laughed, standing up next to Steve, "thanks Leslie."

She nodded, handing them James's bag. "Thank you. He's a little withdrawn. Everyone else has had trouble getting him to open up. I thought you guys would be the best fit for him."

Steve smiled, "we're happy to have him." He turned to Poppy after Leslie left, "now aren't you happy you came back and married me Katerina Rogers?"

She giggled, "I'm still deciding."

He laughed, "after 5 years? Still deciding?"

She shrugged, "you know I'm kidding. There's no where else I'd rather be than here with you."

"Me too." He heard her moan as he pulled her to him, kissing her as he heard Lily groaning.

"Mom! Dad! You have a room!"

They laughed as they pulled away and Steve chased Lily out the back door.

****The End****