Answers

Previously~

"I-Is that?" Tadokoro said couldn't even finish his sentence.

"US?!!!!!" Everyone said at the same time.

"Yes! We collected all of you guys dna's while you asleep and created the clones of you."

"B-But why?" Toudou asked.

"It should've been boring If he get hates from the people he don't know right? So we decided what if he suffered from his own friends that'll make him quit biking right away."

"WHAT?!!!!!!!" All of the Sohoku yelled.

●○●○

"You can't possibly do that!" Imaizumi protested.

"That's Evil!!." Naruko said.

"Yea they went too far especially the fact that the clone they make is more handsome than me." Kaburagi exclaimed.

Cricket sounds~

Aoyagi twisted his ears "Stop talking non sense in the time like this!"

"I-Im sorry! Ow! Please leave me alone father!" Aoyagi twisted his ears more "Im not your father! Sorry for interupting you everyone." He said pulling Kaburagi behind them.

"O-Okay..." Teshima said a bit afraid he didn't know that his friend could do that.

"Why..? Why do you need Onoda to hate bikes so badly?" Toudou continued.

"There is something inside him that my senpai really wants."

"I-Inside him?" Imaizumi asked.

"Every biker have either specialty or powers, Onoda have both, His powers is different, It's so big that he can't even release what's inside of him, And the machine can't even handle it itself, This machine is old and rusty, This is the only machine that can pass down human's powers into another human in the world, The only way this can work out and the only way the machine can handle it is that preventing Onoda from evolving it's powers by breaking the emotional connection between bikes and him and that conclude you guys.. If he releases his powers by the time that we are doing the machine thingy from him or before the session.. I'ts all over, Our mission will not work out, The machine will explode and we could die every single one of us here.. So we will do our best to keep Onoda from evolving his powers by making him hate and quit biking, Also if we did make him hates biking, It will be easy for us to steal his powers bcz he is not resisting anymore and he will decide to just let go of it, Ofc the zapping session will still be painful than you think even if he is not resisting anymore." He explained, The others was too stunned to speak.

"So the machine is just some kind of trash huh? Your senpai isn't a great inventor after all." Naruko tease the robots, They just give Naruko a very cold look.

"Onoda will never give up when it comes to biking, You're just wasting your time." Imaizumi said knows Onoda so much, The others was shocked by his sudden statement but soon that shock faces slowly turn into a smile, The robot just gave them a "We will see." look.

"I can't still believe Onoda-kun have powers tho." Naruko asked under his breath.

"None of the first year and second years have seen his powers one on one but one of the former members does... Right Kinjou?" Everyone looked at their former captain.

That sentence shot Kinjou so badly "M-Me? Is he talking about me?" He thought as an unexpected flashback goes through his mind.

Flashback~

"Struggle against your difficult circumstances, Onoda, That will surely give rise to something."

"Yes sir."