A Sequel??? (The Extra)

After the ceremony, Celebration, Picture taking etc, Onoda and Manami finally got a chance to race again, As they were breaking through their limit and hanging on by a thread because of how already exhausted their legs is.

But that doesn't stop the wander boys to have fun and smile, Manami was smiling because of the fierce competitions he experienced today and Onoda was smiling because he's having fun racing with his bestfriend and with that the Yellow light shines brightly as they dropped every lasts of their blood and crossed the finish line.

Maki and Toudou was watching and they have no idea who took first, They were fighting here and there but when they look at the picture that Miki took... Onoda wins.

He rose from being the king of the mountain to being The God Of The Mountain, At first Toudou was insisting to give the tag but with a lil bit of a headpoke from Makishima he finally gives it to him.

Manami and Onoda happily congratulates each other, There were no hard feelings, After all their friendship are way more important than tags and everything, As Onoda remembers the bottle that Manami gives him at Akiba and decided to go get it. "Oh right, Before we go, I need to give you that bottle."

"Oh yea.. Speaking of bottle.. I have something to tell you about that previous bottle.. I'll tell you when you cameback."

"Okay.." Onoda was confused but shrugged it off afterward, He quickly gets the bottle on his tent as he was about to lend it to Manami but it slips from his hands because of how sweaty his hands is, He apologize and grab the bottle on the ground but froze when he saw a woman gets beside Manami.

"Hun! You silly, I've been looking everywhere for you." Said the worried woman.

"Sorry mom, Im just racing with a friend."

"Two race in a day?! Are you insane?!"

Onoda was very familiar with the womans voice, That voice who hunted him for years, The woman and her son was so confused why was he on the ground for so long, Onoda is really hoping that she isn't the person the he thought it could be as he slowly and shakingly rose from the ground, Closing his one eyes just to be sure, But when he saw the womans face, He just froze there in his place, He can't believe who he saw infact he wished he never saw who he saw...

"M-Mom?"

To be continued?