Healing Powers.

Previously on the Yellow light~

"Naruko!!!" Everyone said.

*Sobs* "Why did u do that!? Im a robot I would never die! I should've have handled the pain!"

"Y-You have enough." He reply flinching bcz of the pain this makes Aiko and the others emotional even tho she is a robot.

"How dare you hurt my best friend huh?!" Imaizumi says making everyone shock because he never calls him 'Bestfriend' before but they know they known each other as bestfriends deep inside them even tho they aren't admitting it, They clearly cared for each other. "He finally called me a bestfriend." The flashy man said. "Ikr it's a miracle."

"Im the only one who can hurt him!" Hotshot fearlessly goes closer to the boss and tryna get the sniper from him, They were tugging it here and there until..

SHOOT!

"Hotshot!" He still had that much of a strenght yet huh.

"Imaizumi!"

●○●○

Onoda have wake up because of the shot guns sounds he heard from the distance but instead of being in the chair, He is in an completely unknown place where on his right is a light, Looks like some people whom chose it are having fun and on his left is completely dark and have some people screaming inside it also, He's in the middle of two paths, He don't know exactly what he needed to do, He couldn't even move or anything, He didn't even wants to be there, He just want to check out his friends and find out what that shotgun is all about.

"Maybe going onto the light side will make me go back and see my friends, Right way is always the best way." He said as he was about to go and chose the light but a man have shouted his name from behind. "Don't go in there! Son!"

"That voice... Dad!!!" Onoda turned around to see his dad on the other side, He tried running to him but because of the dark, He stopped. "What are you doing Saito? You shouldn't stop running! Darkness is always the right way!"

"B-But dad, I heard people screaming in there and.." 

"Darkness is always the right way, Trust me son, Lived with me in the darkness forever, This time I won't leave you." This is really convincing till then he started singing..

Beneath the sky
As black as diamonds
We're running out of time (Time, time)
Don't wait for truth
To come and blind us
Let's just believe their lies

I never seen dad humm before..

Believe it, I see it
I know that you can feel it
No secrets worth keeping
So fool me like I'm dreaming

But with his deep words..

Take me through the night
Fall into the dark side
We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side
I see it, let's feel it
While we're still young and fearless
Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side
Give into the dark side
Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side

"I felt like I have to come with him." He is completely compelled, As his dad reached for his son's hand and was about to touch each other but.. His conscience who always helped him in times of trouble have come and save the day.

His conscience who was completely look like him but just a shadow have pulled him away from his father into the light and save Onoda from being compelled.

The lightside looks like a very peaceful Forest with bunch of friends running around, People helping each other and easy going life in there, There's no violence, Bad people and any darkside around, Onoda never seen a world so beautiful.