Amnesia

Previously on the Yellow light~

"L-Listen to me." The kid shakingly says as the robot is surprised that he can still talk. "I know you and the other robots are the robots that can't feel anything but.. I believed you have feelings like us humans, The feeling is the most important thing on the world yknow? That's why I won the last year interhigh bcz of having such incredible feelings, Aiko is having feelings for Naruko too, So it's not impossible for a robot to have a feelings like her, You already cared about your friends, I believed you have a feeling, I believed that you have humanity, And I hate ppl - robots that beared this feelings is getting hurt, So I promised whatever it takes.. That you, Aiko and the other robots including my friends will escaped this place no matter what."

"Give me one good reason right now why should I be sired to you and turn back on my senpai?"

"I have 4 powers and he only have 2, Who do you think has the most good advantage right now?"

"Fine, What should I do?"

●○●○

"Very well, I love watching such heart touching scene, Yknow I once have this friend, We always keep in touch that it even comes to the point that I almost thought of her as "Friend Friend", But all of that changes when she snoop into the school and find out my robots, I lost my temper to her as she had lost her life."

"You are pure evil." Toudou exclaimed.

"Am I Toudou? Am I?.. Am I the only one who is evil in these room? You have done something evil too right? Every SINGLE of us have done something evil."

"Like you Toudou, Just because you have blessed by the heaven thrice doesn't mean you have to be so mean who's under average than you."

"Do not talk like that to him!"

"Well looks who's talk, The cold, No hope, Scary Makishima, Seems like you have really have the Evil preferences from you isn't it?"

"Hey!"

"Heh Tadokoro jin, Helping a friend, When he can't even help that junior who help him got on his feet the next day."

"Stop it already!"

"Kinjou, Everybody calls you the super ace but in reality you do not care if your junior's lungs will explode or not."

"Hey! Stop talking like that to our seniors!"

"Seriously Teshima you too? You always talks about fairness but what happened in that training camp with you and Aoyagi devouring some of your juniors huh? Dont you think that  they have dreams too?"

"Will you shut up already?"

"Hmph the flashy man himself talk, Do you think your so nice bcz ppl think that you have not done anything evil? Well what about that time when you left your two of your closest friends and your weak captain in the middle of the race just so you see the finish line yourself."

"You moron! He did that bcz we had no other choice and plus it is not evil!"

"Well well well look who's talk im very sure out of everyone in the room your the one whos done a lot of evil thing the most, You just changed bcz of that stupid moron plain kid."

"So you see IM NOT the only one evil in the world, All of us have done something evil, So don't you dare throw it all out to me, Nobody's perfect." Everyone seems down because of the boss words that hit them deep in through their hearts, They hate admitting it but they kinda felt its true, They felt guilty, And someone had break the tension, The only one who did not hurt by his words.