My Bike!!!

Previously~

"You didn't hear what i said? I said you need to leave now! And take this stupid crappy bike with you." He said throwing the bike hard as it split to half, Onoda can't do anything just to tear up.

"M-My bike!" He said looking at his destroyed bike, All of the people or should've I said robot there is smirking at him, Miki is just shocked of how Imaizumi reacted.

"What so special about that bike huh? It's just some crappy old bike, You can just easily buy one." Imaizumi clone said.

"This bike is so special to me bcz.." He said looking down with a dark aura in his eyes.

"This is the bike that my dad gave me before him leaving me behind!" He said looking up with pain in his eyes.

●○●○

Meanwhile at the lair~

Everyone saw what happen to Onoda and how the robots awfully treated him, They realize they went too far, The friends become really really angry.

"You hurt the little climber feelings! Just how evil you guys are?!" Makishima madly said.

"You guys went too far!!!! You shouldn't have done that! Nobody can ever disrespect my friend's bike!" Naruko said.

"How dare you kick the light of the team in the club?!" Kinjou says.

"You guys are nothing but pure evil." Teshima said.

"He did not deserve any of that!" Tadokoro said.

Everyone is yelling here and there,
But there is one among them who is certainly mad and have been keeping his fist closed all along.

"Why just why did you chose me instead of everybody else to kick Onoda out of the club, Do you really intend to destroy our friendship?!! You don't care about him just you guys are really greedy for power, I really wish you guys could die right now!" Imaizumi said as he throw a big rock that he found earlier at them, The robot dodges it but it went to the screen instead.

"Great our only hope to see if Onoda-san was okay is gone, AAALL gone!" Kaburagi said.

"I-Im really sorry, I just couldn't hold myself, I dunno what is wrong with me." He apologize looking at his hands.

"Why the heck did you do that?! Don't you know how much boss pay for that?!" One of them says pointing a gun to Imaizumi.

Naruko quickly go infront of him "Hey don't hurt our hotshot!"

"Naruko.." Imaizumi thought.

"You guys have done something evil to his friend, It's normal for him to be mad." Kinjou said going infront of him too and everybody else followed them too.

"Def right."

"Yeah."

"Ikr"

"He broke our tv but I guess I will get along anyway."

"Guys..." He slightly whispered, He can't believe how much great of a friend they are.

"Fine we will let this slip, But were here to inform you that you will probably finally see your bestfriend tomorrow or two, Looks like he is so close to giving in." They said.

"No Onoda will never give up!" Imaizumi yelled.

"He will keep fighting!" Naruko said.

"YEAH!" Everybody else agreed.

"Pfft we will see about that."

"Do you not have any comeback words other than 'We will see about that' " Teshima tease.