Sohoku is complete when six of us comes together

Previously on the yellow light~

"No buts! You had to take this one Akio Saito." Akira said placing both of his hands on his shoulders.

Onoda went silent to think for a moment but then he sighs. "Fine but I won't go alone." He said stealing a gaze on Imaizumi and Naruko, As the two look at each other for a moment but then they finally figured out what he meant.

●○●○

"We really get to do this huh?" Naruko said standing by the machine with his hotshot and Onoda-kun beside him.

"I can't believe your dream is about to come true Naruko-kun." Onoda smiles.

"Hey, It's not just my dream, It's OUR dream, and I can't believe it either." Naruko smiles back.

"Don't be too quick to assume guys, It's the world of cycling, Anything can happen in just short amount of time.
Imaizumi is of course him being him.

"Well why don't you become a positive hotshot for a while?" Man I hope this isn't gonna start a war.

"What is Onoda-san, Naruko-san, and Imaizumi-san, Talking about? Am I missing something?" Kaburagi says looking at the trio.

"You missed a lot my guy." Teshima says putting his arms around Kaburagi's back. "But don't worry, It's just them doing their friendship thing."

"Seriously Junta, What are they talking about?" Asked the confuse Aoyagi.

"Hajime, Not you too." For some reason this words gives Aoyagi nightmare.

Aoyagi is secretly singing love hime inside the club. "dakishimeru mune ni himeta PAWAA RUUTOGAIDO ni nottenai atarashii-"

"Ahh Aoyagi, You too?" But Teshima comes in all of the sudden.

"Junta, Can you please not say you too from now on?"

"Why? Is it because-"

"Just answer the fricken question!"

"Fine fine." Teshima giggles. "They made up a dream back when they're still first years, It's basically Naruko's dream, They dream to finish all of them three together, Before anyone else to the finish line, But Naruko sacrifice himself and did not get the chance to do the dream but now they're actually doing it." Teshima explained.

"That's actually so sad." Aoyagi exclaimed. "How did you know all about this?"

"I've known everything about the club more than you've ever imagine Aoyagi, Especially you." Teshima said making Aoyagi tremble.

"I still don't get it." Kaburagi said being an Airhead, Teshima and Aoyagi just give up.

"It's really are awesome." Onoda said excitedly. "But.." The duo notice his sudden change of mood.

"Is something wrong Onoda?" Imaizumi asked.

"Nothing it's just uhh, Wouldn't it be unfair for everyone? I mean Teshima did mention that he never won a race, and he and Aoyagi helped us so many times, They deserve to win-"

" Ahh why are the main characters always has to be so overly kind? Teshima and Aoyagi has gotten more stronger, I'm sure in their college they'll finally won countless of races!" Naruko exclaimed.

"But Sohoku is complete when the six of us comes together right?" Onoda says. "I know but..." Naruko hesitated.

"I think Onoda is right Naruko, We should bring everyone with us." Imaizumi agrees with Onoda.

"Agh Fine Fine, But just because it's your birthday okay?" He finally agrees with them.

"Yay Thank you x3." Onoda thanked him. "So you want me to say the good news to them Onoda?" Imaizumi asked.