Happy Birthday Sakamichi!!!

Previously on the Yellow light~

"No he didn't, He is actually setting up a party for your birthday tomorrow! He also told me that he had an incredible gift for his son that he's been working for weeks now, He told us to come over tomorrow, Everybody is invited, With gifts ofc."

"Oh good thing were Akiba now cuz I can just-" Naruko said getting back inside the store but the door already close in him, Making everybody laughs.

●○●○

"So, Is everybody here?" Akira said counting every single person that he invited in, He literally throw the party under the school, But don't worry the place did not look like hellishly or eerie like before, Infact it was all heavenly and the others could not even recognized it.

"Yea Everybody's Here." The captain confirmed.

"Good, But lets skip to that part, May I ask where are your gifts at?" This question made everyone anxious.

"Uhh about that..." Tadokoro said.

"Yeah..." Makishima replied.

"We didn't have any chances to buy the gifts because the store close on us-"

"On you." Imaizumi corrected his redhead. "Yeah yeah you got the point."

"The store got closed yesterday and we didn't have any idea that the whole place is closed today due to a freakin holiday so yeah were doomed."

"It's Onoda's birthday! You can't go with an empty hands here!"

"Well I don't think Onoda would mind it at all as long as everybody's here."
Makishima said. "But my son deserves better after all he's been through!"

"Well it wouldn't be like this if your not so into his powers right?" Naruko mocked him. "Im triying everything I can to make it all up to him! Alright?"

"How? You're not even triying to apologize for him yet." Imaizumi joined Naruko but the mature old mans stop them. "How about we do something about the gifts instead of fighting?"

"And how are you going to do that?"

"Right now all we have is the things that we had and were gonna give it to Onoda no matter what it takes."
Makishima said.

"Yea this will also help him not to forget us again." Tadokoro said.

"Good idea! Lets do that!"

"Yeah!"

"Lets do it!-" Kinjou got cut by the young Kaburagi pulling a big BIG, Stuff toy into the room and everybody is shock of how big that anime stuff toy was. "How did you get that!? The WHOLE place is closed!"

"Well unlike you guys, I did not actually forget Onoda-san birthday and bought this a couple weeks ago." Kaburagi proudly says.

"We didn't forget it! We were just busy comforting him this pass through weeks!" Imaizumi says.

"Yeah! We are just on his side!" Naruko said.

"Well well well whatever you say, I already won, I nailed it Ha-Ha-Ha!-" He got cut by Kinjou speaking again. "Lets do the plan, What do you guys got?"

"Hey! Don't act like I disappeared!"

"I got this expensive speedometer that I bought because the last one's broke and I was gonna try this at my bike later but I think Onoda needed it the most." Imaizumi showsoff the speedometer with everyone.

"I got a wedding cake on my van outside that I was gonna deliver for their wedding later but It's for Onoda now!" Tadokoro laughs.

"I only have this shade, Onoda might like it for racing." Kinjou said.